2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Best of luck my dude!  I look forward to being in your shoes in late January/ early February with what will be my first!!!

Ty again to everyone. Sneaker heads unite. And to you mind. Get ready for a wile ride. Labor even from mans perspective is rough lol. Good luck.

On a side note. I hated barfs for many years. But now somehow i dont and refuse to pay $250

Had the de LA souls in hand today at the local outlet, I'm surprised. I thought the materials used would be crappy. But they're nice
Hi or Low?

To me, both are lackluster.
Highs - stiff pleather, fake hologram.
Lows - fake suede, fake hologram.

They don't hold a candle to the originals...

Congrats shoreguy85 shoreguy85 . Its definitely a life changer. A double or even a triple swaddle works! :wink:

To me, both are lackluster.
Highs - stiff pleather, fake hologram.
Lows - fake suede, fake hologram.

They don't hold a candle to the originals...

Congrats shoreguy85 shoreguy85 . Its definitely a life changer. A double or even a triple swaddle works! :wink:
Suede on the lows is nice and I've never seen either of the originals in person to care about a hologram.

Posted a wanted ad on CL and a guy responded. Has about 15 pairs, all size 11, he's looking to get rid of quick. He says most were worn 1-3 times - sent me 1 pic of each and they appear to be in great shape. Only wants $50 a pair and is willing to ship for $5. Sounds like he's willing to deal on multiple pairs as well. I'll be meeting him for DS 2015 BHM's this weekend for my buddy (and should be able to confirm condition if necessary), but figured I'd put the info out there in case anyone is interested. PM me and I'll give you his number. 
Black/Purple lows - 304292-053
Bevis and Butthead - lows and mids 

Fire and Ice 

Dr. Suess'

Giraffes

Team Red Corduroy

Squadron Blue highs

Snake eyes 

Brazil lows 

De La Highs - DS

Tropical teals 

Sport Grey mids - 11.5

Ostrich Cherrywood mids 

Teal/volt janos 

Last edited:

#sompsadderday#sompgang

My list for the rest of the year is lower than everyone else's....most of my $ are going to sports events and a new camera.

I really need an everyday black-based shoe tho....so Disposables,Cinnabars, Tin Mans or Halloween mids might be the move. Black/Grey Atlas or Primitives for a steal would be nice.

Also:

For the low: Ruby Slippers,Broncos,Toykos,Dusty Cactus

On sight: Blue Moons, Candy Canes, CLOUDS (where are they?!?!?!?!? lol)

and some room for a couple unannounced releases.

Last edited:
Williamsburg Nike Outlet has Nike SB Fast Times low on the hash for $69 plus 20% off, came out to like $43.

De La highs are on the hash too but for $139, smh. I see what they did there.

Back
Top Bottom