2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All followed. I'm "themixtapemonster".....I should post more shoe stuff than I do though 
mean.gif
I'm not sure if there's a list but you can send me a follow request @bluek_flywalker and I'll make sure I follow you back as well as any other NikeTalk memebers on Instagram
BasedLaRock
My IG is devin_23,

Dope pic of the mia up there!
pimp.gif
Do we have s list of the regulars instagrams for this thread?

Spicosaurus is mine.
All have been followed...

@oh_cyress

Just followed everyone on this page.

IG- godsrebel

@osyrhiz Damn homie!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have an IG but a rarely even use/open it. Today was my first time in weeks after reading this thread lol.

Any of you old school kung film fans, Shaw Brothers in particular?

I wish they'd make a Dunk as a tribute to the Shaw Brothers Cinema opening screen credit and use their logo on the tongue.  Color scheme is a bit similar to those Mork & Mindy fakes.

Last edited:
by the way, my local shops (35th north, and Alive and Well) both got in MIAs this week. From what I saw on IG, there was way less hype on these here than recent releases, so they may have some sizes left if people struck out. passed on these myself.

by the way, my local shops (35th north, and Alive and Well) both got in MIAs this week. From what I saw on IG, there was way less hype on these here than recent releases, so they may have some sizes left if people struck out. passed on these myself.

Repped.

I followed everyone back also and made sure I liked a lot of pics. A lot of you all up here some SERIOUS heat! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom