2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New here to NT. Joined just so I can comment on this post, I've been following it for ages.
This is off the current topic, but does anyone know any shops in the Indianapolis area that carry QS's? Does Ride? I haven't been there in years.
Thanks, and look to see me around this thread, I'll be on here.
welcome!

ASYLUM SKATE SHOP (760) 722-7675 HAS THE MIA FOR PHONE ORDER, SIZE 12 CONFIRMED!!!
John00 always coming through repped. Left my info now just waiting for a call back. For others wondering Asylum is selling them at retail $98
nthat.gif
Nm. Asylum took all my info for the phone order told me they were going to call me back in 1-2 days. That was on Monday. Called them today and they said they sold them to someone else. 
mean.gif
 back to the hunt I go 

I'm about to put my Size 12 Black Levi's worn a few times in the Buy/Sell and eBay. Figured I'd ask the SB if anybody would want them first before I list them this weekend. Shoot me a PM or something

Building some shelves and trying to organize some of the shoes instead of having them stacked 20 shoes ontop of each other, this is just a small portion of my shoes
Time to build a dedicated walk in my dude lol.  I have similar racks, but at this point they're all over.  Stacked in the closet, stacked next to the racks, stacks on stacks.
laugh.gif

Gotta hit Ikea and put together something that won't drive my OCD loco.

IG > _knowledgegod. I don't post many pics, but I will follow back.

Anyway I scheduled the MIAs for a tuesday delivery. Next time I am at the beach (Or I should say the first time at the beach, been working on my body).

Just received my MIA dunks. I must say that I wasn't a big fan from pics but after seeing them in person, I really like them a lot and I can tell that a lot of thought definitely went into the design. Are the tongues supposed to be yellowish though? Also, does anyone know if these bottoms are the type to yellow?

Last edited:
At work so ive slowly been adding people on IG, seem a lot of heat on yalls pages! Gonna try and take some time to show everyone love. Inspired me to take a sneaker shot a day as well!

Civilists from Preduce finally arrived!  Did a quick try-on for the feel, but I have got to figure out how to make sure the quilted heel gets seen when I'm wearing them.  No offense to those who wear slim/skinny jeans, but I just can't do it. 
laugh.gif
  Looks like it will have to be shorts for now.  Thanks again to aknc who shared the info about Preduce a couple of weeks ago!

Civilists from Preduce finally arrived!  Did a quick try-on for the feel, but I have got to figure out how to make sure the quilted heel gets seen when I'm wearing them.  No offense to those who wear slim/skinny jeans, but I just can't do it. 
laugh.gif
  Looks like it will have to be shorts for now.  Thanks again to aknc who shared the info about Preduce a couple of weeks ago!
Repped. Looking dope as hell on feet as expected. These are likely gonna be in my top 3 for 2013 once everything is said and done.

Just received my MIA dunks. I must say that I wasn't a big fan from pics but after seeing them in person, I really like them a lot and I can tell that a lot of thought definitely went into the design. Are the tongues supposed to be yellowish though? Also, does anyone know if these bottoms are the type to yellow?
the tongue is a cream/ french vanilla type color... and theyll prolly turn a yellowish green.

If anyone comes across some Ron Burgundy Dunk Lows in an 11 id appreciate a heads up, ive been scouring the net for weeks.

If the Civilists just had like a plain black mesh tongue, I'd be really into them. I just cants get over that stripped tongue. I looks out of place. Then again, I think everything looks better black, so maybe I'm biased.

If the Civilists just had like a plain black mesh tongue, I'd be really into them. I just cants get over that stripped tongue. I looks out of place. Then again, I think everything looks better black, so maybe I'm biased.
As an everyday wearable shoe I would agree with you. However, the abstract materials, patterns and CW's are the staple of QS's.

As an everyday wearable shoe I would agree with you. However, the abstract materials, patterns and CW's are the staple of QS's.
I can agree with that.
However, the quilting on the heel is unique. I wouldn't even really mind the stripes if they were from the same color palette as the rest of the shoe. It's a dope black shoe otherwise.

Time to build a dedicated walk in my dude lol.  I have similar racks, but at this point they're all over.  Stacked in the closet, stacked next to the racks, stacks on stacks.
laugh.gif

Gotta hit Ikea and put together something that won't drive my OCD loco.
lol, yea I gotta try make it look decent, damn shleves get pricey man about to start building my own shelves

Back
Top Bottom