2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

by the way, my local shops (35th north, and Alive and Well) both got in MIAs this week. From what I saw on IG, there was way less hype on these here than recent releases, so they may have some sizes left if people struck out. passed on these myself.

Bro I think I grabbed the only 13 in Seattle. I went to 35th first and they never got one. So I strolled down the street while on the phone with alive and well and said hold that MoFo for me I'm working on finding parking right now. Dudes were super chill

followed everyone:

Heres a list so far, to make things easier:
bluek_flywalker
Spicosaurus
devin_23
themixtapemonster
lilaznboi727
BasedLaRock
sole_reaver
shinostarr
oh_cyress
godsrebel

Already had Sole_reaver. I'm working on following ya'll right now

Mine is brockfs29

Bro I think I grabbed the only 13 in Seattle. I went to 35th first and they never got one. So I strolled down the street while on the phone with alive and well and said hold that MoFo for me I'm working on finding parking right now. Dudes were super chill
Alive and Well's staff is so much better than 35th imo. They actually seem to know what they're getting somewhat ahead of time, or they're at least willing to share release dates. 35th just kind of releases stuff randomly.

followed everyone:

bluek_flywalker

Spicosaurus

devin_23

themixtapemonster

lilaznboi727

BasedLaRock

sole_reaver

shinostarr

oh_cyress

godsrebel
mine is @iamaliu will follow everyone once i charge my phone when i get home from work

Alive and Well's staff is so much better than 35th imo. They actually seem to know what they're getting somewhat ahead of time, or they're at least willing to share release dates. 35th just kind of releases stuff randomly.

Yeah it's almost like they just do whatever and if they show up we'll post em on IG 1 hour before we close. You ever been to Northend bro? They are 35th like baby brother shop. A lot cooler though

Yeah it's almost like they just do whatever and if they show up we'll post em on IG 1 hour before we close. You ever been to Northend bro? They are 35th like baby brother shop. A lot cooler though
Ya I like Northend alot. Its just so far out of the way. Usually dont go unless im up north to go to a movie or buffalo wild wings
laugh.gif

I like how they get mostly the same stock tho. Not as many people know about them.

Any of you old school kung film fans, Shaw Brothers in particular?

I wish they'd make a Dunk as a tribute to the Shaw Brothers Cinema opening screen credit and use their logo on the tongue.  Color scheme is a bit similar to those Mork & Mindy fakes.
!!!!!!!!!! FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd hypebeast over those. idc idc idc 

Ya I like Northend alot. Its just so far out of the way. Usually dont go unless im up north to go to a movie or buffalo wild wings
laugh.gif

I like how they get mostly the same stock tho. Not as many people know about them.
Northend is actually my home shop... recently they've been getting stroked. Didn't get the Firecracker pack or the MIA's

followed everyone:

bluek_flywalker

Spicosaurus

devin_23

themixtapemonster

lilaznboi727

BasedLaRock

sole_reaver

shinostarr

oh_cyress

godsrebel
trying to get through the list but my signal sucks in this class lol

in case you beat me to it, I'll follow back. @itscarlos__

New here to NT. Joined just so I can comment on this post, I've been following it for ages.
This is off the current topic, but does anyone know any shops in the Indianapolis area that carry QS's? Does Ride? I haven't been there in years.
Thanks, and look to see me around this thread, I'll be on here.

Back
Top Bottom