2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL I had to share this.  Stumbled across this in the description portion on a eBay listing...

"YOU WILL GET THE DS NEW NEVER BEEN TRIED ON NIKE SB DUNK LOW NEWCASTLE 10.5 GOLD BOX WHITE GLOVE HANDLED ONLY"

LOL I had to share this.  Stumbled across this in the description portion on a eBay listing...

"YOU WILL GET THE DS NEW NEVER BEEN TRIED ON NIKE SB DUNK LOW NEWCASTLE 10.5 GOLD BOX WHITE GLOVE HANDLED ONLY"

That guy always has some outrageous listings too

I've seen his listings too, cracks me up you see his hand with the white glove in half the pictures :lol:

its been about two weeks since i been in and lots of pages missed lol

can anyone give me two or three things i have missed. releases news etc?

greatly appreciated

trying to go on a break from the actual buying but still want to keep up in here

its been about two weeks since i been in and lots of pages missed lol

can anyone give me two or three things i have missed. releases news etc?

greatly appreciated

trying to go on a break from the actual buying but still want to keep up in here

Premier and SPoT both dropped Swamp Monster and Cornucopia Dunks, and Once in a Blue Moon stock pics were posted which means they're not far off.

New pickup

Nope
laugh.gif

I copped a Nelson Agholor Elite
LMAO I'm feeling the same way after we got destroyed by the Steelers
sick.gif

Think you can help me out with a price check on DS Barfs?  I didn't want to keep blowing up your inbox with questions, but I can't get replies when I ask here lol

Swamp Monsters will be copped at $65 or better. Just got my $75 Stained Glass highs in today. Very nice shoe... even with the smirk. Didn't realize they came with 2 extra sets of laces either.

LMAO I'm feeling the same way after we got destroyed by the Steelers:x

Think you can help me out with a price check on DS Barfs?  I didn't want to keep blowing up your inbox with questions, but I can't get replies when I ask here lol

Barfs are a tough one, I think $175-200 is a solid price for Barfs in a size 9

Just got home and my package was here waiting for me. Here are the Passport Blazers that you asked for 3 pages back, @MusicalExcellence.  They are of thin canvas with no padding what-so-ever.  I could have gone with the hard to find 12.5 off of NDC since I like wiggle room and have somewhat wider feet, but they fit ok and don't seem to be killing me.  Only time will tell if this statement stays true.  I'll upload the rest of the pics on this post with some measurements of the thickness of the collar and the shoe itself.
 ​
 ​

Barfs are a tough one, I think $175-200 is a solid price for Barfs in a size 9

Thanks man! Really appreciate your help. I've had them on my watch list for a while now, but they're going to have to keep waiting. I was finally able to pick up my grails today! DOTD can't wait to get them in.

Just got home and my package was here waiting for me. Here are the Passport Blazers that you asked for 3 pages back, @MusicalExcellence
.  They are of thin canvas with no padding what-so-ever.  I could have gone with the hard to find 12.5 off of NDC since I like wiggle room and have somewhat wider feet, but they fit ok and don't seem to be killing me.  Only time will tell if this statement stays true.  I'll upload the rest of the pics on this post with some measurements of the thickness of the collar and the shoe itself.
Thanks man. I really appreciate that. I think that's the first on foot pic I've seen.

Completely unrelated to that...

Yo I'm looking at the Stained Glass highs up close. You can actually see the bonded leather layers. It's clear -> pattern -> clear. Whoever thought of this was stoned.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Really appreciate your help. I've had them on my watch list for a while now, but they're going to have to keep waiting. I was finally able to pick up my grails today! DOTD can't wait to get them in.

nice my man, it feels good to get a grail

one day they will retro Supa's :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom