2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Completely unrelated to that...

Yo I'm looking at the Stained Glass highs up close. You can actually see the bonded leather layers. It's clear -> pattern -> clear. Whoever thought of this was stoned.

I noticed that as well. Pretty much why I kept them. It's cool how close to actual stained glass they got.

nice my man, it feels good to get a grail

one day they will retro Supa's :rolleyes

Did you have them back when they first came out? Looking at some prices for the Supa's made me wonder, what's the most you're willing to spend on your grail? The most I've ever bid on a pair was $450, but I don't think I can go higher than that. That's a lot of money for shoes!

Did you have them back when they first came out? Looking at some prices for the Supa's made me wonder, what's the most you're willing to spend on your grail? The most I've ever bid on a pair was $450, but I don't think I can go higher than that. That's a lot of money for shoes!
I did $400 twice, don't think I'd do it again.

I did I had 3 pairs total I think

I bought a pair early this year, wore them and the paint feel apart, it was a real shame

I should probably pick up the stained glass and grails before they start going up in price

But I don't wanna.... But I do wanna.... But I don't wanna pay for it

Looks like Nike scrapped the insole graphics that were present on the samples:

Yeah if they would have left off the woven material an tthe whole shoe was suede or whatever then they would be a must have for me.

Back
Top Bottom