2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm in Sierra Lakes. Damn...Active...the good old days for sure!!!
I live like up the street from Victoria Gardens and I remember copping from active, went away to college in Atlanta Georgia and then all of a sudden active stopped carrying sbs. I was so bummed when i heard this cus I didn't know any other shops nearby that carried sbs

it was what it was... created friendships on there from camp out's, trades, etc had reasons to stick around... just a forum not a life choice 
laugh.gif
you are forgiven then b.

welcome back to the only sneaker forum that ever mattered.

it was what it was... created friendships on there from camp out's, trades, etc had reasons to stick around... just a forum not a life choice :lol:

This thread is a life choice. Welcome back to NT. I left before, but I was celibate while I was away. Didn't date, no one view stands, no lurking outside while on windows.

just noticed that those strawberry jams or red patents or whatever we were calling them have gotten in the 60 range on the bay. forgot all about those

For real though, if you are buying to wear then you are the only that can make that call as to what is too much
What do they sell for currently? Just look at eBay.... $275-$450 depending on color and size
I want a black pair (11.5) to beat up.... But even if I found a deal (let's say $275) I wouldn't cop because that is just to much money to me for that shoe
Could be partially because I already have a pair.... But I generally away from older/hyped/pricey pairs because I have a hard time enjoying ANY shoe that cost me over $200 (I have 2 pairs over that $ amount but I never had any intention to wear them.... One I way overpaid, but I've always loved the RESN highs and at the time I was just excited to get them.... Then I grabbed another pair off eBay a month later for $90 lol.... No ragrets though)

I will say I have been wanting a nice looking pair of tiff lows to wear/display.... And it sucks how much they go for, but I may have to do it.... But I'll be the one to decide if the price is good for me

Back
Top Bottom