2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what do you guys think kelly bird will bring to the brand as global brand manager?

I think it looks cool on the surface. Would be nice to get real direction from such a seasoned vet, but they've stuffed him so full of money it's hard to see where his intentions lie..

My 2 cents:

Nike needs to tone down releases across the board-SB is no exception to this. I hope they can focus on few, quality releases rather than weekly releases that end up sitting.

I don't know. Things have to become really bad before things get good again. Feel like the miscommunication between Nike and their partner shops are another domino in line ready to knock down another one.

what do you guys think kelly bird will bring to the brand as global brand manager?

I think it looks cool on the surface. Would be nice to get real direction from such a seasoned vet, but they've stuffed him so full of money it's hard to see where his intentions lie..

Damn. Kelly Bird, that's a name I haven't heard in like 10 years. Where has he been? Hope he can really change a few things. DC was wylin' back then. Stacked team
Hottest shoes
Mega tours.

"so although this move could translate as hypocrisy, technically I'd be more of a hypocrite if I made a conscious effort not to evolve given the opportunity".

Last edited:
Going through old shoes and found a P-Rod 2.5 from my early collection.

interesting fact.... Kelly Bird skated my ramp once

Breds for $70, Paper Bag highs for $75, Fern highs for $65

Both marked down on Concepts page

Last edited:

Had these on feet tonight but took a pic for anyone curious about the lace swap on these
I'm digging em hard

Last edited:
It's been a while since i posted but those Nasty Boys are sweet they will be had.
I unds these for my b-day simple yet clean.

Top Ishod Dunk

Bottom GR Dunk

I'm really hoping this isn't camera witchcraft and the toebox really does look that good.

Back
Top Bottom