2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@theLtrain I know this was quite a few pages back but I still wanted to respond now that I'm back in the land of the free.

So let me get this right - if I'm a "collector more" then I should have bought the shoes I couldn't/wouldn't buy at the time? Ok. Good to know. I guess I'm not a "collector more."

Uh, are you talking about the supas? I guess what I was saying was that these are prob for collector purposes, as they may crack or separate. I'm sorry if you got some weird type offended.

Uh, are you talking about the supas? I guess what I was saying was that these are prob for collector purposes, as they may crack or separate. I'm sorry if you got some weird type offended.

Ah, I see. Yup, I did take it the wrong way but your wording threw me off. Sorry too.

Why do I have to move this weekend!? Wouldve doubled so quick.

Speaking of moving... Any NE Ohioans know if westside skate still has a nike account? They're my neighbors now.

Last edited:

Hookah Night
Repped, really like the color blocking on the vapors. 

Anyone see any white LMs for a good price anywhere? Seem to be drying up.  I've been hoping for a NDS steal but nothing so far. 

Last edited:

A simultaneous thank you and damn you to you both for this lol
I almost made it through this whole month with no sneaker purchases untill today
I literally couldn't help myself with that price on the stained glasses and been looking for a solid deal for the hackysacks all year
Both repped

Last edited:
This guy REALLY REALLY REALLY wants you to think he has something with his size 13 sub zeros....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...UE-AIR-JORDAN-SUPREME-OVO-12-5-/171982311381?

(not mine, OBVIOUSLY hahaa) 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom