2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At first I thought they were a custom and I was gonna send em to you and then I realized nope. Just a regular *** pair
I know right? I haven't seen subzeros in person but I'm not sure how close the blues even are. Dude is reaching. Flight Club Screenshot, Jumpman symbol, all types of stuff haha. Suprised he didn't have "Supreme" in the listing title

Last edited:
I know right? I haven't seen subzeros in person but I'm not sure how close the blues even are. Dude is reaching. Flight Club Screenshot, Jumpman symbol, all types of stuff haha. Suprised he didn't have "Supreme" in the listing title

He does at the very end...

If they were highs I would like them. Lows just don't look right on me.

This guy REALLY REALLY REALLY wants you to think he has something with his size 13 sub zeros....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-DUN...UE-AIR-JORDAN-SUPREME-OVO-12-5-/171982311381?

(not mine, OBVIOUSLY hahaa) 
laugh.gif
That guy has been trying to move that shoe....for that price for months. I don't understand it at all 
laugh.gif

My bad, haven't really been keeping up. That would be $61+ shipped to me from NDC. Personally I'm waiting for $50 shipped from Concepts or SPOT.

It might be the Janoskis are just more popular to the average consumer. Dunks without a doubt are bigger in the sneaker community but I bet Janos move more numbers
I hear you, but the DB Janos last year sat EVERYWHERE. They were deep discount before they moved. The DB dunks on the other hand have moved. The Thump Thump highs moved at Niketowns and skate shops for retail or more. I think they need to reconsider and drop the Jano from the line from now on. The dunk high and low should be in EVERY DB lineup from here on out.  

Picked the brown bags today on the low ($65) 

Touched the Steel Reserves but they hadn't gotten their full size run so the biggest was a 10 so they will have to wait, but I like the silver material  and the shoe looks good overall

got the adidas skate superstars (or whatever they are called) too..... those are comfortable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom