Color: Challenge Red/ White/ Stadium Green

Sizes in Stock:

FREE SHIPPING

Close up

Laces

Back

Sleeve

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=12846&CID=12269

Pyrex skirts with Yeezus blouses or Balmain jeans with fully zipped Bape hoodies and dudes rocking the only pair of Adidas that they own because they're into "fashion".

Maybe I'm just old?

They're not that bad...Although I can only vouch for the LA/BET Awards one.
Yes, there are lots of kids trying to sell their VVVVVVVVNDS/Only worm once Sneaks.
But, you will also encounter some older guys with some older, more rare and collectible Sneaks.
Plus, a plethora of other items like Stickers, Tees, Hats/Caps/Beanies, Key chains, etc...
Check it out, who knows what you'll find.

(FYI, I would scan their Instagram page for who's going, and taking what. This might help you make a better decision?)

Dope pics Rap! Looks like I'll be copping those highs as well. This is a solid drop for UnheardOf.

Want to see them with green laces. Not feeling the white laces.

Last edited by a moderator:

In February of 1990, when spring training began, the Cincinnati team was still stinging from a string of underwhelming seasons, and the banishment of their manager and hometown hero, baseball's Hit King.  Led by a new manager, they were a rag tag group of virtual unknowns looking for direction...until an unexpected trio emerged from the bullpen, to bring everything together.  Known as the Nasty Boys, the three hard throwing, no nonsense relief pitchers kept things loose in the locker room, but brought serious heat on the field when their numbers were called.  The 1990 team was a crew full of underdogs who refused to accept anything less than first place.  They embodied everything about the city of Cincinnati; a tight-knit group of hard working interchangeable pieces that somehow managed to make it all work.  They burst out of the gate, winning their first nine games, and thanks to the leadership of the Nasty Boys, never spent one day of the 1990 season out of first place.

The country was on edge, due to the recent start of the Gulf War in Iraq, which made 1990’s championship series more than just a game.  To every American citizen, this was about pride, and both teams showed their support by attaching American flags to every player's jersey.  Even as the league champions, Cincinnati’s squad were still the underdogs in the championship series to the heavily favored Oakland team and their hard hitting Bash Brothers.  Oakland cruised through the regular season and playoffs, and the world was content to hand them the championship trophy before the games were even played.  No stranger to their position, Cincinnati was ready, and set the tone in the first inning of game 1 with a monster leadoff home run.  Cincinnati took the lead and never looked back, sweeping them in four games, and clinching the city’s first world championship in 14 years on Oakland’s home field.

Like the 1990 Cincinnati club, Nike SB was an underdog in the skate scene in 2002 when they revamped the Dunk, creating a worldwide craze that is still going strong in its thirteenth year.  Similarly, both Anonymous Skate Shop and Unheardof were underdogs in the Cincinnati skate and lifestyle scene.  From humble beginnings, the shops have built a loyal core following that continues to grow exponentially every day.

These SB Dunks are inspired by the upcoming 25th anniversary of the underdog Cincinnati team's last world championship.  The Dunk Low draws heavily from their grey, red, and white road uniforms, which they wore as they celebrated their four game sweep of the mighty Oakland crew.  The metallic gold Swoosh and embroidery are a nod to the championship trophy.  The Dunk High pays tribute to Oakland's bright white, kelly green, and goldenrod home uniforms.  Both Dunks feature baseball style stitching on the tongue tabs, and pay homage to the teams' Gulf War tribute with embroidered American flags on the rear quarters.
Flags add character to them IMO.

^^^ Ninjahood???

Held the premiers in hand yesterday, dunks are trash :smh:

Wanted to support the local so I picked up those blue moons, which are also trash in hand lol :lol:

I like the flag hit.  Just trying to decide if I can rock that shoe with my Jets gear... I'll more than likely open my wallet for that one.

The only really dope sneaker event that I've ever been to was DunkXchange in the bay area. I think it's just the fact that the Bay has been so into sneaker for so long and they can still appreciate individual style. Lots of dope SB for pretty good prices. Stop going to events after that though.
Held the premiers in hand yesterday, dunks are trash
mean.gif

Wanted to support the local so I picked up those blue moons, which are also trash in hand lol
laugh.gif
Well damn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom