2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yes forgot to list the hemps, I have thought about those.  They fit the theme but I don't have an overwhelming desire to buy em. If I did you know it'd have to be the green
pimp.gif
 As for the janoskis, I'm only into dunks but I appreciate the feedback..
BICs? always need a light, man... 
smokin.gif

Never was a big lobsters fan(red or blue) but that pic has changed my mind, very nice osyrhiz. Been thinking about grabbing those viotechs that came out recently because of your pics

Thanks for the feedback man.  I have thought extensively about all the issues that come with clear storage.  Do you remember if the clear plastic bins were in direct sunlight? If so this was def your issue.  I've got a wall that gets no direct sunlight all year long that I'm planning on using. As for the moisture, it would be more dependent on your overall room.  The regular plastic bins, as well as the Ice Box, are not air tight, so it wouldn't be much different than the original shoe box.  Long term storage requires some sort of anti-moisture aid in any situation, from what I've read....

Yea, as it turned out they were in direct sunlight at a certain point of the day so that's what did it. That being said, if they were in the original boxes, it wouldn't have happened.

Hey dapenthousepimp! Your forgetting an obvious addition to your "smokers" pack... The Space Cats!!

Never was a big lobsters fan(red or blue) but that pic has changed my mind, very nice osyrhiz. Been thinking about grabbing those viotechs that came out recently because of your pics
i agree, the shade of red on the sole always threw me off but that pics the best i've seen them look.

REPPED!!!!!

Always here to help you spend some money...

:smokin

Last edited:
Yes forgot to list the hemps, I have thought about those.  They fit the theme but I don't have an overwhelming desire to buy em. If I did you know it'd have to be the green
pimp.gif
 As for the janoskis, I'm only into dunks but I appreciate the feedback..

There's those new highs that released in the last few months which some dubbed as the newports

BICs? always need a light, man... 
smokin.gif
Most definitely, agreed.
Hey dapenthousepimp! Your forgetting an obvious addition to your "smokers" pack... The Space Cats!!
Not familiar with this, I am really big on dunk highs so I'm not up on every low. Is it this? Space Tiger? And whats the smoker reference other than being trippy?

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-space-tiger-randy-colvin-3.jpg

There's those new highs that released in the last few months which some dubbed as the newports
Yes still on the hunt for a cheap pair. I actually smoke newports but to be honest I think that GR is meh, nothing too great. Gum sole though is a plus.

Thanks for all the input guys....

Most definitely, agreed.

Not familiar with this, I am really big on dunk highs so I'm not up on every low. Is it this? Space Tiger? And whats the smoker reference other than being trippy?

nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-space-tiger-randy-colvin-3.jpg

Yes still on the hunt for a cheap pair. I actually smoke newports but to be honest I think that GR is meh, nothing too great. Gum sole though is a plus.

Thanks for all the input guys....
the Atomic Teal highs I think they meant - eh. don't get me wrong I copped but not for the reference... I'm just a sucker for gum

nike-sb-dunk-high-dark-atomic-teal-09.jpg
Newport_Cigarettes_with_California_Stamp.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry didn't realize. Thought I saw links to ebay a few pages back.  Is that the issue, ebay link? I'm not sure what you mean by those types of links.  Thanks in advance for any help, don't wanna get banned for future posts...

Last edited:
^ You can't post those types of links here. Edit your post please or they'll ban you.

Last edited:
osyrhiz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 red lobsters are raising salt levels with me. too clean
^ You can't post those types of links here. Edit your post please or they'll ban you.
blackthought... i just caught up on this thread.. first off godbless you for all the work you put in but at the same time you gotta stop posting sb steal's everyday im going to be terrell owens broke
laugh.gif

So how does the post above work? ^^^^ I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers just curious? It's a link to an ebay auction, just shortened...
You can't link to eBay, shortened or not. not my rules, NT's. if there's something for sale on eBay the best you can do is just say it's on eBay, don't link it

Last edited:
osyrhiz:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blackthought... i just caught up on this thread.. first off godbless you for all the work you put in but at the same time you gotta stop posting sb steal's everyday im going to be terrell owens broke:lol:

Lol, Godbless you as well man. I just want to make sure everyone in the thread has a chance. As for the deals, you just gotta pick which ones to jump on, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom