2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone has seen the shoes and the special boxes by now, but i don't recall seeing these stickers in the thread so i figured i would share what came with my set, sorry if already posted.  The pen in the pic is to try and show how big these things are.  Overall, i'm really glad i was able to grab this collab:

Haven't posted in here for months. Got these in Jan, haven't worn them because I got them for today.

Ep7 lets go!

Walter..

I hate trying to sell stuff. Especially dunks because you end up dealing with a lotta people who have no idea what they're talking about

Preach. Even buying stuff. Local guy wanted to sell me beat red lobsters for $210.. When I said no he said he'd go $20 cheaper, as if it were a favor.

Preach. Even buying stuff. Local guy wanted to sell me beat red lobsters for $210.. When I said no he said he'd go $20 cheaper, as if it were a favor.

I'm having trouble getting rid of my stuff for retail. Smh at the market

I hate trying to sell stuff. Especially dunks because you end up dealing with a lotta people who have no idea what they're talking about

I'm having trouble getting rid of my stuff for retail. Smh at the market

3/5 Dunks have hype behind them but I just hate deal ing with people who beg to have prices lowered then say they'll hit you up when they get cash

I didn't buy them with the intention of selling them, just need to dump some to make room.

Have to say SBs have given me the least trouble when selling. I'm doing a major downsizing and despite the market being down, even for older releases, SBs are usually the quickest to sell

Have to say SBs have given me the least trouble when selling. I'm doing a major downsizing and despite the market being down, even for older releases, SBs are usually the quickest to sell
Yeah. The 2013 stuff kind of lingers lol

Repped, appreciate you taking the time to crunch the numbers. no surprise with 1 and 2 but im shocked the Blue Ox cracked the top 3. Tbh this was probably the worst year of dunk releases ever though, at least until 2016 from what I've seen lol.

Fingers crossed that the white box brings some heat though.
I need more classics in new cuts.

Last edited:
Repped, no surprise with 1 and 2 but im shocked the Blue Ox cracked the top 3. Tbh this was probably the worst year of dunk releases ever though, at least until 2016 from what I've seen lol.
I agree. I personally dont see the appeal with the Blue Oxs.

Came home for the holidays to visit family and dug into some packages that I had shipped to my moms house.
Can't wait to rock this setup tomorrow-

And I finally picked up an NDS pair of my grails - I've been searching for these Kentuckys at a decent price on and off for ten years.

Back
Top Bottom