2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My local shop only got 11 pairs in. 8 to 13.

They are for sure "limited". ALso u on the SNKRS app as well.
I called Uprise yesterday who told me they are only getting FIVE pairs and don't even know what sizes they will be.

Assuming they let a lot go to employees and VIP customers.

They're running a raffle till Sunday and raffling Monday or something like that. If I was close by i'd drop a raffle, but not worth the 40 minute drive in just to do that.

I'm hoping since they've been under radar that it'll be an easy cop online.

this shoe looks pretty clean just the materials dont look good 
mean.gif

that leather on the toe box and side panels looks stiff af...

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-pid-29274

Last edited:
Price tag is to high on the JRods for me, and the elephant print on that particular silhouette comes off as really narrow to me for some reason. 

Shoutout @Dcypoe81  for the yearly voting graphic. Am I the only one that saves those? #NTNostalgia

**** the way it looks those P-rods are hella limited every were i call its only 5 pairs ! WTF! But go on ebay and u will see some for 220$ max

Still holding off hope I get a call for my locals raffle, otherwise its ndc or bust over here. No way I'm paying over retail.

Edit repped @dukeofhazard87 I'll be watching primitive

Last edited:
them MF Dooms 

Adam did u get rid of those Baos?

Last edited:
Didn't someone mention that cinnabars are at the outlets for like sub $30? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction? Been waiting for a price like that to scoop a pair. Like them.

Didn't someone mention that cinnabars are at the outlets for like sub $30? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction? Been waiting for a price like that to scoop a pair. Like them.

South Chicago outlets in IL has them for $29.97 I believe. When I was there they had an additional 20% off that price.

CVO_RN95 CVO_RN95 Yo that's an awesome price. If there not far from you and they have an 11.... You'd be the best lol. I'll definitely try to do my part and see if they do phone orders.

CVO_RN95 CVO_RN95 Yo that's an awesome price. If there not far from you and they have an 11.... You'd be the best lol. I'll definitely try to do my part and see if they do phone orders.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Will have to check but I believe they had one last 11. Doesn't hurt to check it's a 15 min drive from me.

Called today and sadly no 13s.

Damn, sorry you couldn't get them bro.

Back
Top Bottom