2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[h1]NIKE DUNK LOW PRO IW SHOES[/h1]
The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro IW Shoes are Ishod Wairs first signature shoe with Nike SB. Ishod took the classic Dunk Low Pro and slimmed it down for a lighter more flexible skate shoe. It has a thinner collar and tongue than the classic Dunk Low Pro. These shoes won't last long, so get yours today!

12309_71967.jpg

$95.00

Color: Deep Royal/ White/ Gym Red

Sizes in Stock:

FREE SHIPPING
mmm when will online shops be getting these. havent seen any on the bay

Last night for the force awakens first viewing.

Today's non SB but really well put together dunk from the 2006 Destroyer pack.

Reactions: JPS
random question...do you guys think a 'flyknit-esque' sb dunk will ever release? if one already has, please educate me...maybe it would defeat the purpose of a durable skate shoe...if done correctly, it may be cool...i guess the hacky sacks were similar to flyknit....sorta...maybe not....

just throwing the question out there

random question...do you guys think a 'flyknit-esque' sb dunk will ever release? if one already has, please educate me...maybe it would defeat the purpose of a durable skate shoe...if done correctly, it may be cool...i guess the hacky sacks were similar to flyknit....sorta...maybe not....

do you mean some parts or the entire shoe?   maybe a regular dunk. making it SB and ppl skating it won't last very long haha.  I could see maybe the side panels and toe box being flyknit and top part of heel for highs.

do you mean some parts or the entire shoe?   maybe a regular dunk. making it SB and ppl skating it won't last very long haha.  I could see maybe the side panels and toe box being flyknit and top part of heel for highs.
yeah some parts...not the entire shoe

Preach. Even buying stuff. Local guy wanted to sell me beat red lobsters for $210.. When I said no he said he'd go $20 cheaper, as if it were a favor.

I'd like to see it,I like when SB dips into other divisions of Nike.

Since Lebron got a lifetime Nike deal I wanna see a Lebron SB one day.
No disrespect. i would disagree with this. were talking about skateboarding here. even the lance mountains was kinda a push for me. when sbs first came out they were around $65. kids bought em up cuz they were cheap and skated alot. now they price point these kids out at $150 jrod. and it has nothing to do with core skateboarding. i dunno maybe its just me. im concerned with the future of sb

No disrespect. i would disagree with this. were talking about skateboarding here. even the lance mountains was kinda a push for me. when sbs first came out they were around $65. kids bought em up cuz they were cheap and skated alot. now they price point these kids out at $150 jrod. and it has nothing to do with core skateboarding. i dunno maybe its just me. im concerned with the future of sb
I feel you, I think there's enough room for core skate shoes and wild-eyed ideas when there's 1-3 releases every month.

I get concerned when a SB made for skaters and is about skating culture/history like the Disposables end up at outlets for 14 bucks. Maybe that's just because of the pink in the shoe? Why would Nike release more basics when the top releases look like De La's and Nasty Boys?!?

I 100% agree about the price points tho. That new IW line should've been lower priced for people who don't care about breaking necks and wanna shred in them. I would've priced them at 65 with basic and easy colorways.

Last edited:

I feel you, I think there's enough room for core skate shoes and wild-eyed ideas when there's 1-3 releases every month.

I get concerned when a SB made for skaters and is about skating culture/history like the Disposables end up at outlets for 14 bucks. Maybe that's just because of the pink in the shoe? Why would Nike release more basics when the top releases look like De La's and Nasty Boys?!?

I 100% agree about the price points tho. That new IW line should've been lower priced for people who don't care about breaking necks and wanna shred in them. I would've priced them at 65 with basic and easy colorways.
get less pay more. thats America  

I remember buying Wieger dunk lows for $65, simple and best dunk ever, in my opinion, insane that low's are $90 for a while now.

I wait for lows to be at least half-off so I don't feel like **** buying them and skating in them.

probably not dunks, but yes, I see flyknit in the future of SB

Todd Jordan did an article in 2012 that might be of relevance:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...rdan-talks-the-possibility-of-flyknit-nike-sb

They'll probably do a flyknit sock like bootie or soemthign with suede overlays or some kind of synthetic mesh to keep everything super lightweight but durable in areas needed

Back
Top Bottom