2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good looking out bro.. been waiting on NDC since launch but was able to cop from SPOT in matter of 2 minutes. :smokin

How do I know this is a confirmed order though? Will they cancel or have history of canceling orders? I got the email thanking me for the order.
Skatepark of Tampa is pretty reliable. I'm sure you're good. Plus, I don't think the link was up under Nike shoes/New Footwear for quite some time.

Skatepark of Tampa is pretty reliable. I'm sure you're good. Plus, I don't think the link was up under Nike shoes/New Footwear for quite some time.
awesome.. thanks again. 

someone in earlier post didnt get what the hype was on these. 

to me they are really nice and as a jordan collector its really nice to have a SB collab that isn't a dunk or air jordan 1s. also i believe it was the first SB shoe line to collab with jordan brand. 

I've been "in line" on NDC for 26 minutes. They popped up there before snkrs. But I got through for the same size on snkrs. I hate new releases

small chance i might have got an order through another site (card got charged, but no email confirmation). sz 10. if it goes through, i'll gladly send to someone that missed out for 150 plus whatever it takes for me to ship to them. lmk

undefeated cant add, says not available. 

im just praying SPoT won't play me. credit card is pending charge right now. wouldve felt better if NDC didnt make me wait 30 minutes and tell me they sold out. 

good luck to everyone else. 

wouldve felt better if NDC didnt make me wait 30 minutes and tell me they sold out. 
I have this same problem every time I try to buy from NDC. Pretty sure what happens is as I'm waiting all of those damn bots pull a jumpman leap right over me. Really turning away from buying from them as of late

Back
Top Bottom