2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike knows most wont cop at $145 but majority will cop at $80 and the more patient few at $50

Last edited:
Sorry for the derail but hoping you guys can help me out. What shops have you noticed sell premium new balance? I think the last was r feigs city never sleeps release. Did you see them online anywhere?

I know premier carried them but hoping to lock down some backup options for an upcoming release

Sorry for the derail but hoping you guys can help me out. What shops have you noticed sell premium new balance? I think the last was r feigs city never sleeps release. Did you see them online anywhere?

I know premier carried them but hoping to lock down some backup options for an upcoming release

here you go bro: http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/50070

I know a lot of heads arent aware that NIKEtalk also also has non-nike threads you can browse.

$49
Size 6.5-11.5
http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-sb-skate-shoes/wolf-grey-medium-olive-sail

Last edited:
Just bought some De La Highs from Jordan Geller (shoezeum) for $50 shipped
None of my local Nike stores had them on clearance
Not in love with the highs but for $50 I'll deal

Plus I told him if I hit the powerball tonight I'm buying his what the dunk collection
still a solid price but i copped 2 pairs for 50 from an outlet thru a phone order...they were 35 - 30% off

Those HG are very nice.

Quick question, does anybody know where to get replacement SB boxes?
I was able to pick up a pair of BHM dunks from my local outlet for $40 but they were on the hash wall and the box top was tore off and me being anal retentive i have to fix it lol
So if anybody can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Those HG are very nice.

Quick question, does anybody know where to get replacement SB boxes?
I was able to pick up a pair of BHM dunks from my local outlet for $40 but they were on the hash wall and the box top was tore off and me being anal retentive i have to fix it lol
So if anybody can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have a few extra boxes. Ill send u one if u pay for postage

Back
Top Bottom