2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He's a local New Jersey guy, he owns branded skate shop down in long branch nj. His store has been selling sbs for a long time, I'm not sure how he gets all the samples but I think they come from his local rep who probably showers him in the goods since he was one of the first shops in the state to carry sbs.

As for all the other stuff he gets that's not Nike sb related.. He pulls strings with his retail buddies and can basically get anything since they are all older guys who are store managers and owners.
Ahh...gotcha.

Youre from monmouth county too?
He's a local New Jersey guy, he owns branded skate shop down in long branch nj. His store has been selling sbs for a long time, I'm not sure how he gets all the samples but I think they come from his local rep who probably showers him in the goods since he was one of the first shops in the state to carry sbs.

As for all the other stuff he gets that's not Nike sb related.. He pulls strings with his retail buddies and can basically get anything since they are all older guys who are store managers and owners.

DoEYA.gif

Never heard of that kid until your post...and now I feel like I've definitely lost IQ points after looking through his Instagram lol
Not sure which post you meant, but you def wanna check out 9th23 in the Comedy Central vid....and watch the whole thing....to REALLY lose IQ points based off that dude.

TIL Old Spices in my size are overpriced AF
 i waited 2 years for a pair in my size. couldnt get ds but close to it. have patience you will find a pair

found another mid that was not released in the USA. biggest size i could find was 10

Last edited:
Do you guys think these Ithaca dunks will be a hard get tomorrow morning? I went to college at Cornell and absolutely F'ing need them

Do you guys think these Ithaca dunks will be a hard get tomorrow morning? I went to college at Cornell and absolutely F'ing need them

They are Dunks. As long as you are on NDC at 7 AM PST/10 AM EST on Saturday, I don't think you can miss. Even if they were "limited".

Last edited:
^That's what I was thinking. I'm sure the wooden box version will be rare. But I'd like to think it wouldn't be too hard to obtain tomorrow AM.

Anyone know any local spots near NYC/tri state that are dropping the home grown? Seeing just blades right now, no extra butter post yet.

Back
Top Bottom