2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocking my Pee Wee's Today.

These  are definitely on point! Seeing as how much summer camp was an important part of my life from basically 5-21 years old, in the Seattle area and not NY but still, and just the outdoors in general when thinking of the Pacific NW, I need these. Other then HomeGrown, the Nike store, and Premier, are these releasing from the usual Dunk spots?

Oh and funny thing on a side note, and I know I'm not the only one that's felt this way or done this. It's funny how some younger kids totally dismiss Dunks for Jordan's/Kobe's/Lebron's. I love shoes period. I have the  J's/Lebron's/Kobe's/Trainers/ and about 1/3 of mine are Dunks, but I just brought this up because the other day my 17 year old cousin was looking through my shoes, and all he kept saying was "you should've got that Jordan, or those Lebron's," and I was trying to tell him like "man, those are cool too, but there's so much freedom and creativity that's given in terms of materials/styles/concepts/colors/etc. when it comes to Dunks, that you need to learn about these dunks." Of course, like I prefaced, he is 17, and a lot of cat's his age up here are all about the J's/LeBron's/Kobe's, so he wasn't trying to hear it. To each his own, and that means more for us that are into them, but I just found it funny how some just overlook Dunks. If he only knew how much he could really stand out with all of the unique Dunks that are out there, and not to mention they're way more affordable then J's and the other player associated kicks. In the words of the Fresh Prince, "oh well!"

Homegrowns are...  Growing on me.  They look like a solid Fall/Winter shoe.  I think I'm in.

@shoreguy85's post has be scouring the Bay for a pair of Old Spices.  So nice.

Newest pick ups , been going for more older sbs and ditching my newer ones. difference is night and day and well worth it. the barfs just came in today, orange label but great deal DS.
imagur
Nice pick ups. I've been doing the same since recent releases have been underwhelming. I've been keeping my eye out for money cat lows and old spices. 

These  are definitely on point! Seeing as how much summer camp was an important part of my life from basically 5-21 years old, in the Seattle area and not NY but still, and just the outdoors in general when thinking of the Pacific NW, I need these. Other then HomeGrown, the Nike store, and Premier, are these releasing from the usual Dunk spots?

Oh and funny thing on a side note, and I know I'm not the only one that's felt this way or done this. It's funny how some younger kids totally dismiss Dunks for Jordan's/Kobe's/Lebron's. I love shoes period. I have the  J's/Lebron's/Kobe's/Trainers/ and about 1/3 of mine are Dunks, but I just brought this up because the other day my 17 year old cousin was looking through my shoes, and all he kept saying was "you should've got that Jordan, or those Lebron's," and I was trying to tell him like "man, those are cool too, but there's so much freedom and creativity that's given in terms of materials/styles/concepts/colors/etc. when it comes to Dunks, that you need to learn about these dunks." Of course, like I prefaced, he is 17, and a lot of cat's his age up here are all about the J's/LeBron's/Kobe's, so he wasn't trying to hear it. To each his own, and that means more for us that are into them, but I just found it funny how some just overlook Dunks. If he only knew how much he could really stand out with all of the unique Dunks that are out there, and not to mention they're way more affordable then J's and the other player associated kicks. In the words of the Fresh Prince, "oh well!"
I hear you, bro.

Hoping I can grab this pair with ease on or after release day.

Awesome. I regret skating in mine when they released in summer 2007. I believe July.
Thanks! No doubt they released April of 2007 I believe, I was lucky my OG sneaker head friend that sonned me on Sneakers in High School circa 02' blessed me with these back in 2011 for only 65$. Mane you're bringing back memories. Dude used to break necks in Fat Tongue SB's and AF2 Highs. I need to find me some AF2 High 

Homegrowns are clean :smokin . Hopefully the rest of the years' releases will be just as good (if not better).

I mentioned this before on here.
All those Lebron/Kobe/Durant/etc... All star game/Holiday/etc... Sneaks would NEVER exist, if it wasn't for SB Dunks.
If you wanted something unique looking/funky looking/etc...SB Dunks was what you bought.
Now, everyone and their mother wants "What the.../Grinch/King's Throne/The most Unique Sneaker/etc...

I mentioned this before on here.
All those Lebron/Kobe/Durant/etc... All star game/Holiday/etc... Sneaks would NEVER exist, if it wasn't for SB Dunks.
If you wanted something unique looking/funky looking/etc...SB Dunks was what you bought.
Now, everyone and their mother wants "What the.../Grinch/King's Throne/The most Unique Sneaker/etc...
everyone loves a backstory

everyone loves a backstory
No problem. Not walking has made me quite the talker. Hahah. The other day I went on a small tirade on how often people actually ask me how I keep my shoes so clean, and how, considering my situation, dumb that question kinda is. You can check it out -- HERE --

He's a local New Jersey guy, he owns branded skate shop down in long branch nj. His store has been selling sbs for a long time, I'm not sure how he gets all the samples but I think they come from his local rep who probably showers him in the goods since he was one of the first shops in the state to carry sbs.

As for all the other stuff he gets that's not Nike sb related.. He pulls strings with his retail buddies and can basically get anything since they are all older guys who are store managers and owners.

What does homie do for a living that he has basically infinite budget for rare SBs?

Back
Top Bottom