2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

x2
They sounded good at first but wow those look awful lol.
Because of the swords more than anything.
Those are clearance rack bound!

I want no parts.
Not sayin it was you fellas, but this was the same exact reaction to the HG's until the extra's/box was announced and da gram was flooded with preview pics then everyone went ape **** when they dropped.. I expect more of the same ... l love it tho best time to pick up cheap heat

much better without the swords on the toe box.....smh
mean.gif

Nice.  I've always wanted a pair of these, but it's so hard to find some in good shape AND in my size.  There's some dude on the Bay asking $250 for a 7/10 pair. SMH
hope you can find 'em...one of the most comfortable pairs i own

Anyone else get a #WompWomp from NDC? My ship date has changed to the 19th haha. IDK what problems the DC's are having but I've had problems with orders since November.

Anyone else get a #WompWomp from NDC? My ship date has changed to the 19th haha. IDK what problems the DC's are having but I've had problems with orders since November.

Been having that issue as well.

Your placing an order and gives estimated delivery date of X but once it actually gets shipped and to you it ends up being X + 2 or 3 days.

Which isn't a huge deal as shipping is free...but just tell me the later date to start with.

Last edited:
damn was holding out for discount on the homegrowns and now sz9.5 is sold out everywhere :x
anyone know if SPoT will be getting them? I haven't seen em on the website yet.

Last edited:
Not sayin it was you fellas, but this was the same exact reaction to the HG's until the extra's/box was announced and da gram was flooded with preview pics then everyone went ape **** when they dropped.. I expect more of the same ... l love it tho best time to pick up cheap heat

HGs were just a basic CW with what looked like nice materials though. If there had been a black and white Christmas tree graphic on the toe box they probably would have sat a little longer lol. I wasn't really into them though I passed unless they hit like 50% or more off, I don't think I'd grab the SPOTs period though with those swords.

Last edited:
A lot of stores didn't receive the Homegrowns yet.. And a lot of shops that did receive them didn't get the full order.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom