2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any of my bigfeet homies snag those DS (but partially/mostly stripped) size 14 white LMs tonight? They ended for $237.

Last edited:

We might be on to something. Arent the brown lows being called the bigfoots??? Lol plus the back of the spot collaboration is supposed to represent parrot feathers.
They're definitely inspired by Sasquatch...the insoles have the still from frame 352 of the Patterson-Gimlin film on them.

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_222_D_PREM.jpg
Between these and the cherry blossoms it looks like I'm coming out of retirement soon.....

Haha.  I just got back to SB's after 5+ years, and i'm on a mission to get those SB's I always wanted when I was younger.  Currently waiting for my Bisons and Homegrowns to come in.  

Anyone know what happened to nsb?  I miss the helpful pinned threads, but not the people.

Anyways, can someone point me in the right direction in cleaning suede?  My dooms look pretty dusty after so long.

Haha.  I just got back to SB's after 5+ years, and i'm on a mission to get those SB's I always wanted when I was younger.  Currently waiting for my Bisons and Homegrowns to come in.  

Anyone know what happened to nsb?  I miss the helpful pinned threads, but not the people.

Anyways, can someone point me in the right direction in cleaning suede?  My dooms look pretty dusty after so long.
nsb turned into stashedboxes i think. And as for suede, a brush and an eraser will do wonders

I'm going to be patient with the Sasquatch dunks in hopes they hit clearance. But they are my next SB cop. Maybe the denim highs too but idk I'm on the fence about those. I think the cherry blossom look cool in pics but idk if they're for me. But who knows what'll happen if I see them at an outlet?

Last edited:
But yeah I've been in for the cherry blossoms from get go but let's see if that price can go down a bit, if 13s start disappearing I'll be sure to copp immediately but I can see these sitting in big mans sizes
As a fellow 13er I think most of us will see the CBs as too girly....which will allow those that don't to eat, unless SB decides to undership. Then again it's a GR, so that shouldn't happen right?

What is it with SB dropping white based shoes in January?!? Don't they know like 60% of the US usually has bad weather lol.

As a fellow 13er I think most of us will see the CBs as too girly....which will allow those that don't to eat, unless SB decides to undership. Then again it's a GR, so that shouldn't happen right?

What is it with SB dropping white based shoes in January?!? Don't they know like 60% of the US usually has bad weather lol.

Weirder things have happened with sbs lol but idk man, maybe being on the west coast makes them oblivious to us cold winter folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom