2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sort of digging the Sasquatches.

Still debating if I should go for a pair of Bucks...Always liked them and had the chance to cop...But for some reason, I keep passing.

I couldn't find the first discussion, but on the SPOTs weren't the swords on the toebox 3M, so they weren't as bold in daylight?  That could make a difference in the look.

I couldn't find the first discussion, but on the SPOTs weren't the swords on the toebox 3M, so they weren't as bold in daylight?  That could make a difference in the look.
i doubt they took that photo with flash... 3M comes in different colors

Last edited:
how can you pass on any silver box..it was a golden era for quality. just look at verses pic
smokin.gif

I prefer black laces on them though

I wish Nike would release every Sb release goes on disco, so instead of making sub par quality and nobody paying retail, just make good quality and people will buy at box. Of course NIke doesn't feel most of it, the retailers do but I don't get it. Old SB quality was 1000x nicer than anything today.

The risk of them falling apart if they are DS

I want barfs..but for that reason not getting them

Ive been looking at a lot of older DS stuff lately, is it really that likely they'll fall apart? I mean I know it's a risk, but I thought dunks were a little less prone. I don't have anything that old besides my Irons. Should I be worried about wearing those? Ive worn DS pink box stuff with no problems.

Ive been looking at a lot of older DS stuff lately, is it really that likely they'll fall apart? I mean I know it's a risk, but I thought dunks were a little less prone. I don't have anything that old besides my Irons. Should I be worried about wearing those? Ive worn DS pink box stuff with no problems.
Only issue I've ever seen on an SB is slight sole separation...these do not crumble.

Back
Top Bottom