2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was re-organizing the closet and found these Purple Pigeons. Realized I still have a lot of shoes lol.

The risk of them falling apart if they are DS

I want barfs..but for that reason not getting them

They will not fall apart. I got barfs again last year, not even sole separation. Only real sole separation I have seen is on leather dunks, not suede. Maybe the glue bonds better to suede. IDK

Saw this on FB...@Pissdrunxdunks
@Krayzsb
you guys missed out.

Was just at the LA Brea one on Sunday. Did they say which location they got those at?

Better late than never I suppose. Doing some cleaning so got all the sneakers out.

My favorite low pickups of 2015:

And favorite high pickups of 2015:

Got an oop on the Tiff highs and Iron lows from fellow members. You guys know who you are!

Got back into SB's last year after a few years off..wasn't really impressed with many new releases last year, only bought a handful. Only have a short want list now, have too many sneakers to want too many lol let alone all the other brands I'm into.

Well fellas, hope I'm more active in here again.

Walter..

Better late than never I suppose. Doing some cleaning so got all the sneakers out.

Got an oop on the Tiff highs and Iron lows from fellow members. You guys know who you are!

Got back into SB's last year after a few years off..wasn't really impressed with many new releases last year, only bought a handful. Only have a short want list now, have too many sneakers to want too many lol let alone all the other brands I'm into.

Walter..

:wink:

Was gonna unDS the bred iv dunks but they were making that popping noise. How do I fix that again?? Haha couldn't stop the noise so I didn't unDS them [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Whatever this was, I don't remember anything being posted.

@OddAndTwisted it's just fresh glue I think, put some powder under the insole.
A box from the Janoski Lockwood collab that released in 2014 i believe. You could actually see the lockwood logo on the box.

Last edited:
Got the HG's delivered today and took them straight to Clippers/Heat game. Don't think I've done that with a pair of sneakers in a long time. Love 'em. 

Got these from an outlet thru phone order for $35 -30% off. 2 pairs with shipping $55 total....more than happy

The cherry blossoms are dope, definitely gonna grab these even though I'll barely wear them. I hope these are the last canvas dunks for a while though. I'm really starting to get sick of the material.

Walter..
Damn, I thought my 2015 was good.  Awesome pick ups.  Like you, I was less than enthused with 2015's SBs.  I bought 3, I think.  Meanwhile, I think I went back and tracked down 10 to 12 older pairs I'd always wanted.  2016 is off to a good start with the Homegrowns.

Re: The IW Dunks - The CWs are great but am I the only one that is turned off by the lack of a stuffed tongue?

so it looks like thats not the only cherry blossom shoe. gonna be a janoski max and a regular janoski with the same design. also they are retroing a few of the first janoskis including the first floral design and the reed ones. Also gonna be some kind of road pack this summer. i saw a pic of the dunk last night. at first glance it looks like elephant print all over the shoe but i think its supposed to be concrete. ill try and get pics. SPOTS will be $110. and from what i was told the IW could not make it to long. sales are very low so if u like em might wanna grab your pairs because they might pull them down the road. And last they are bringing back the bruin but its gonna have a new sole. called hyperfeel 

Back
Top Bottom