2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't stand that stupid "what are those" saying. Such s high school "I don't know anything actually about shoes" saying. Today I saw a bunch of high schoolers commenting that on posts about Zoom Flight 95s and the new Jumpmsn Team 2 retro. Also others saying "here come the hypebeasts"....on those two shoes. Smh. Vent session over haha

Last edited:

Last time I wore those some HSers yelled out "WHAT ARE THOOOSE" at me
laugh.gif
Kids these days, no respect for the classics.  I have the same reaction when I see Yeezy Boosts.
^one of my all time favorites, nice wear.
Thanks.  I don't wear them often but when I do I always get some kind of comment.  I was at Walmart and some dude goes "Dinosaur Jr. Dunks, don't see those every day!"  I was taken aback because he looked like Action Bronson, if Bronson was a lumberjack.

Last edited:
Kids these days, no respect for the classics.  I have the same reaction when I see Yeezy Boosts.

Thanks.  I don't wear them often but when I do I always get some kind of comment.  I was at Walmart and some dude goes "Dinosaur Jr. Dunks, don't see those every day!"  I was taken aback because he looked like Action Bronson, if Bronson was a lumberjack.

"i was at Walmart "
quits reading

@Based Jesus @pissdrunxdunks na ima 13 too n no way i would pay over 300 for those, i had the mahagony joints but sold em few years ago

Last edited:
The green hemps were like 400 retail when they came out over 10 years ago. Not that surprising a ds pair would be so much

sold my DS shrimp dunks for like $140 about a month or so ago... needed money :smh: oh well i made the guys day tho

always feels good helping a fellow sneakerhead

The green hemps were like 400 retail when they came out over 10 years ago. Not that surprising a ds pair would be so much

At the time my friend's shop got everything and they didn't get a single pair of bonsai's. Retail was probably 90? Shops were charging RESALE

Last edited:

At the time my friend's shop got everything and they didn't get a single pair of bonsai's. Retail was probably 90? Shops were charging RESALE

That's what I meant. Shops wanted to get cute and charge $420 for green hemps which were supposedly limited to 420 pairs. I bought the blue ones and had the chance to buy the green ones from Cal Surf here in MPLS the day they were released, but passed. Anyways my point stands. I wanna say some resold right away for $1000+ but then it dropped back down

I mean pre orders always charge more because they try to lure in the impatient people, people that think the will sell out and people that don't have time to hunt for them or battle the resellers.

I mean pre orders always charge more because they try to lure in the impatient people, people that think the will sell out and people that don't have time to hunt for them or battle the resellers.
true and at the time these were being hyped crazy... if i didnt do the preorder wouldve never got em... problem is i shouldve only got 1 pair... the pair i wore i sold for $100 no box or extra laces :lol: and thats my luck :smh:

Back
Top Bottom