2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not for a ds pair....not to mention i did a "preorder" on these for like $200 :smh:

Meaning you paid $200 for themwhen they released....................................4 years ago?

There are multiple DS pairs for $150 or less on eBay right now, and even at Flight Club they're only $175.

Last edited:
I was taken aback because he looked like Action Bronson, if Bronson was a lumberjack.
Awesome :lol:

I'll always have a soft spot for them, when I was in 9th grade the Dinos and DOOMS came out just a few months apart and after seeing them I was like I gotta get in on this SB game.

Last edited:
Bonsai buyer chiming in... Yeah, I didn't want to pay that much for them. I bid $900 with 30 seconds left, because that was my top limit. Another guy came in and bid $861, and then $900 with like a second left. Crazy stuff. I really don't plan to spend that much ever again, haha. Grail achieved though.
pimp.gif

Blurry shot but shrimps are nice, I never went out my way to look for them. But i got em, it's a nice shoe AND comfortable. 

wore them out in the rain last week.. to each his own.

Bonsai buyer chiming in... Yeah, I didn't want to pay that much for them. I bid $900 with 30 seconds left, because that was my top limit. Another guy came in and bid $861, and then $900 with like a second left. Crazy stuff. I really don't plan to spend that much ever again, haha. Grail achieved though.
pimp.gif
congrats bro....shoes are dope

Wut. I didn't know the shrimps had that kind of detailing. Aw man, a pair in my size was kicking around online for the longest time.

Bonsai buyer chiming in... Yeah, I didn't want to pay that much for them. I bid $900 with 30 seconds left, because that was my top limit. Another guy came in and bid $861, and then $900 with like a second left. Crazy stuff. I really don't plan to spend that much ever again, haha. Grail achieved though. :pimp:

Speechless

i dig shrimps, i have too many black dunks to buy em..but if i found a ds pair for retail then i may have to reconsider haha

Has anyone had any cracking noise coming from their homegrown's? I put them on today and heard it immediately. I already took out the insole and swapped it with another pair of dunks to see if it was the zoom pad but it still made the same noise.

pimp.gif
It ain't trickin' if you got it. 

pimp.gif

It ain't trickin' if you got it. 
Exactly... Let them eat cake

Has anyone had any cracking noise coming from their homegrown's? I put them on today and heard it immediately. I already took out the insole and swapped it with another pair of dunks to see if it was the zoom pad but it still made the same noise.
you mean popping?

Anybody thinking the Homegrowns are going to make it to disco? Based on the general lack of availability they are looking more like a true QS to me.

I was hoping to grab them for under a bill, but not sure that's going to happen now. Thoughts?

its prob glue stuck to the inside sole. might not be on the insoles but the sole itself. it will go away with more wear

It will go away with wear as shore says, or you can take out insole and put a lil baby powder in there. Either way it's no big.

Last edited:
Anybody thinking the Homegrowns are going to make it to disco? Based on the general lack of availability they are looking more like a true QS to me.

I was hoping to grab them for under a bill, but not sure that's going to happen now. Thoughts?

QS has nothing to do with availability

Back
Top Bottom