2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody thinking the Homegrowns are going to make it to disco? Based on the general lack of availability they are looking more like a true QS to me.

I was hoping to grab them for under a bill, but not sure that's going to happen now. Thoughts?

Nah

I caved on the homegrowns after randomly looking to see who had my size and only amazon did. Copped at retail. I'd be heated missing out on those. I'll make the difference up on some other releases.

Has anyone picked up the Sasquatch/Harry from the Henderson's//Big Foot's?
Just wondering what your thoughts are on them?

I caved on the homegrowns after randomly looking to see who had my size and only amazon did. Copped at retail. I'd be heated missing out on those. I'll make the difference up on some other releases.
yeah i felt these were a sleeper.  i havent followed sb for a grip now, but when i saw these i felt i needed to jump on them. so i did. 

These corny pictures really have to stop in 2016.

That guy has some classic poses lol. But I could just imagine going through your closet and packing multiple pairs in your car and driving to a location to set up a shoot lol. Doing multiple jump poses, tippy toes poses and the classic bend over with a pair in your hand pose.

Everything about that is corny. You packed your car up with the same Jordan's that half the world has, then drove to a park carrying shoe boxes, Then lined them up heal to toe, then set up your camera, then slowly and carefully lift up the last sneaker and place your foot underneath while gently resting the last sneaker on top of the ones youre wearing. And then doing it again with different sneakers to make a mirror effect. Cmon!! Who even thinks to do that. Straight corny IG flexin. People just looking for likes to make themselves feel good.

Everything about that is corny. You packed your car up with the same Jordan's that half the world has, then drove to a park carrying shoe boxes, Then lined them up heal to toe, then set up your camera, then slowly and carefully lift up the last sneaker and place your foot underneath while gently resting the last sneaker on top of the ones youre wearing. And then doing it again with different sneakers to make a mirror effect. Cmon!! Who even thinks to do that. Straight corny IG flexin. People just looking for likes to make themselves feel good.

I concur, corny af.
Not sure what it has to do with SBs though lol.

Who really cares, he can do what he likes wit his shoes, I think its a dope pic. How is what he do Affecting you? Sound like your hating just too hate.

Back
Top Bottom