2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone drop a gem and tell me the story behind the Space Tigers?
oner of the ugliest SBs ever lol. if i remember correctly nobody wanted them when they dropped. just like aqua chalks. then the pairs dried up and they became a big deal. i dont get the hype. 

Best dunk in eons.

All in on the spots.

lol...bold statement...my man said EONS
laugh.gif

pass on flyknit dunks if they're ever made....keep em on the runners/ballin shoes....

Was talking about SBs yesterday and the last release that was crazy was the LMs.... Unless I'm just missing something.... Pretty much every wide release has been a walk in and grab them....
Closest one I could think of was when BTTFs started hitting stores but even still pairs sat at my locals

Is that right? Is my brain skipping something?
I know DeLaLows were hyped but there was so much supply that it was a non issue

Last dunk with hype was Tiff high?
I know some were desirable after the fact (SOMPs come to mind)

Sucks for the shops not having stuff sell out on release day (good for us, but we do need the shops to stay in business)

I guess I'll call SPOT to see what's up with next weekends release since I can't find anything online

lol...bold statement...my man said EONS
laugh.gif

pass on flyknit dunks if they're ever made....keep em on the runners/ballin shoes....
i hate af1s, but i have to admit i dont mind the flyknits.  id be interested in seeing how this applies to dunkaroos. 

Was talking about SBs yesterday and the last release that was crazy was the LMs.... Unless I'm just missing something.... Pretty much every wide release has been a walk in and grab them....
Closest one I could think of was when BTTFs started hitting stores but even still pairs sat at my locals

Is that right? Is my brain skipping something?
I know DeLaLows were hyped but there was so much supply that it was a non issue

Last dunk with hype was Tiff high?
I know some were desirable after the fact (SOMPs come to mind)

Sucks for the shops not having stuff sell out on release day (good for us, but we do need the shops to stay in business)

I guess I'll call SPOT to see what's up with next weekends release since I can't find anything online
weren't the concept lows in-store release pretty crazy? definitely a ton of complaints from buyers lol

weren't the concept lows in-store release pretty crazy? definitely a ton of complaints from buyers lol

I was speaking to wide releases
Store exclusives are going to be hyped
Atlas and Concepts ISOs both had long lines last year, but that had more to do with them being the only ones to have them and both were an easy online cop

Those were before the Tiffany highs though
It's crazy, two years since a "big" release
People were in line for 4 days for those
I see. 

if you counting LM's, how about the CS?  those were hyped too, not as much obviously.

I've never camped before.  how does BR breaks work?  do you lose your spot?

Stecyk's weren't as hyped... Nike did good in releasing those is stupid limited numbers (before the restock)
All of Houston got like 16 pairs split between 2 stores (vs 80 or so for LMs)
Hype train was rolling PLUS LMs were just so cool... They would have sold out regardless of any previous hype

Assuming you meant Craig Stecyk when you typed CS

Back
Top Bottom