2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1. I gave my opinion on them (people slandered me)

2. ive been on NT for a very very long time (10 years previous to your join date). I just find it funny how people are so quick to beat up a low post count or new join date lol

Am I biased BC I'm from tampa? Sure, but that doesn't take away from the great theme and design work put into the shoe. Also, the In store packaging is beyond dope for the price point.
Don't care about your post count or join date. Could be 1 and today, could be 100000000 and 10000000 years ago. But if you drop a "best dunk in eons" I think it's fair of me to ask what you like about it, which now you have answered (theme, design work, and packaging). 

"Best dunk in eons because I'm from Tampa and I think that it's a great theme of the Gasparilla festival and not to mention the in store packaging is beyond dope for the price point" is a much better explanation. Thanks for sharing.

Don't care about your post count or join date. Could be 1 and today, could be 100000000 and 10000000 years ago. But if you drop a "best dunk in eons" I think it's fair of me to ask what you like about it, which now you have answered (theme, design work, and packaging). 

"Best dunk in eons because I'm from Tampa and I think that it's a great theme of the Gasparilla festival and not to mention the in store packaging is beyond dope for the price point" is a much better explanation. Thanks for sharing.

Your feelings..

I Don't care about them.

You're clearly making this into something it shouldn't be because your opinion doesn't match mine..

Your feelings..

I Don't care about them.

You're clearly making this into something it shouldn't be because your opinion doesn't match mine..
Agree to disagree I guess. I'm trying to find out why you like them because I'm interested in your opinion, just as I'm interested in other's opinions in this thread. I'm allowed to disagree with it and still be interested in your reasoning behind it. 

Is this the Crimson dunk low?

NT has the worst style sense from lame *** sneakers like cherry blossom but diss the Spot dunk

I think I looked up all images of what Crimson dunk i even got some fake add red October looking dunks

I don't get this forum lol

Last edited:
Is this the Crimson dunk low?

NT has the worst style sense from lame *** sneakers like cherry blossom but diss the Spot dunk

I think I looked up all images of what Crimson dunk i even got some fake add red October looking dunks

I don't get this forum lol
Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.

There are so many recent dunks that are better looking than the spots.

SOMPS, quartersnacks, blue moons, Unheardofs, Fast Times, flash pack highs, Homegrowns, stained glass, lumberjacks, Atlas', 112s, monopolies, Familias, both Levi's, LMs, UCSs

And that's leaving a ton out and not even going back to blue box...

There are so many recent dunks that are better looking than the spots.

SOMPS, quartersnacks, blue moons, Unheardofs, Fast Times, flash pack highs, Homegrowns, stained glass, lumberjacks, Atlas', 112s, monopolies, Familias, both Levi's, LMs, UCSs

And that's leaving a ton out and not even going back to blue box...
dude didnt deserve a legit answer imo

The spots look decent from the front gonna wait till I see a regular unsaturated picture before I make up my mind on these.

These are fire. A lot of you saying these are wack would of had these as grails if they dropped in 02-04 era. Stop fronting

^repped. One of my favorite GR's. I'm not a big fan of the toe box on the spots, but to each his own. 

Here's another pick of the Tie dye IWs

Back
Top Bottom