2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And has anyone confirmed the claim the insoles are ISO? Not that I care, but I'm just not quite sure I buy it.

I forgot.

The ugliest SBs are the dopest in this thread.

Plus I'm new to NT so I'm still a squid.

Don't be that salty guy. This is the best thread on NT, everyone here will welcome you with open arms. You just can't come in making those declarations and not expect responses :lol:

Don't be that salty guy. This is the best thread on NT, everyone here will welcome you with open arms. You just can't come in making those declarations and not expect responses
laugh.gif
Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

@volksnuts  yes the craig's.  it was hard to get, for me at least.  it sounds like there won't be many that can match the hype for tiffs.  if it gets that big, they prob end up doing raffles so lines go away

I hate Sbs due to the fact that I stumble upon older pairs and go "oh man I remember I wanted those so bad" then I get tempted to buy....but there's too many to buy to satisfy my craving so I end up buying none :/

I forgot.

The ugliest SBs are the dopest in this thread.

Plus I'm new to NT so I'm still a squid.
"Best dunk in eons" is a bold statement, especially for someone new. That's all I was getting at. No need to take a shot at the whole thread right away, especially when:

1. If you are new to the thread, how would you know what we think is or isn't dope?

or

2. If you are just new to NT and have been lurkin, you haven't paid good attention. There's lots of varying opinions about a lot of things in here. But rarely is a release which no one in the thread (to our knowledge yet) has held in hand deemed "best" or "worst" dunk in eons.

Can guarantee people in here would love to hear why you like them so much. What makes the thread great.

I wouldn't call these the best dunk in eons, but let's say they're better than some of the garbage that SB has been sleeping through.
The LM were the last great release. Instant classics. There's been a few decent releases since, quartersnacks are what comes to mind, but these spots aren't going to be too hard to get. I'm sure the non ISO will hit the usual discounts.

"Best dunk in eons" is a bold statement, especially for someone new. That's all I was getting at. No need to take a shot at the whole thread right away, especially when:

1. If you are new to the thread, how would you know what we think is or isn't dope?

or

2. If you are just new to NT and have been lurkin, you haven't paid good attention. There's lots of varying opinions about a lot of things in here. But rarely is a release which no one in the thread (to our knowledge yet) has held in hand deemed "best" or "worst" dunk in eons.

Can guarantee people in here would love to hear why you like them so much. What makes the thread great.

1. I gave my opinion on them (people slandered me)

2. ive been on NT for a very very long time (10 years previous to your join date). I just find it funny how people are so quick to beat up a low post count or new join date lol

Am I biased BC I'm from tampa? Sure, but that doesn't take away from the great theme and design work put into the shoe. Also, the In store packaging is beyond dope for the price point.

Srs question

What's a better recent dunk? Tiffany was re release essentially. What other dunk has come out that looks as good as the Spot?

I like these because I like black based kicks but serious question because these will be my first SBs since I use to be a heavy SB seller back in like 2005?

Yes I was a kid at the Orchard St Pigeon release btw, skipped worked with some buddies to be there. (maybe class too)

Some eBay deals. Not linking all of them, you want them, you'll be able to find them.

Bigfoots are down to $82 shipped

Cherry Blossoms are down to $87 shipped

DS 12 blue box venom lows - $60 shipped

DS 12 BTTF - $100 obo $13 ship

DS 11 Candy Canes - $55 obo shipped - listing says sizes 8-13, you'd have to email to inquire.

12 Bruts, pretty clean - $90 obo $11 ship

12 720s, pretty clean - $100 obo $11 ship

11 Feelgoods, pretty clean - $115 shipped

11 Space Tigers, also pretty clean - $121 shipped

everytime theres a new collab with a shop some dude who's associated with them joins the thread and starts doing everything they can to create hype.

Lol

Can you answer my question at least?

Im not from Tampa I think this release is cool.

1. I gave my opinion on them (people slandered me)

2. ive been on NT for a very very long time (10 years previous to your join date). I just find it funny how people are so quick to beat up a low post count or new join date lol

Am I biased BC I'm from tampa? Sure, but that doesn't take away from the great theme and design work put into the shoe. Also, the In store packaging is beyond dope for the price point.

Since you are "in the know" how is the release going to be handled?

Back
Top Bottom