-Born in the USA

-MF DOOM

-... I dunno.

Lows

-Paris

-Paris

-Paris

Last edited:

I'm happy with my purchase. The suede is nice and soft, you can see brush marks. The leather is also plush. And I noticed the new spot for size stickers. Anyone who's on the fence with these, hopefully this helps. And the fit tts

Thanks man repped, I'll see if I can find it.
How was the suede texture afterwards? I actually ruined the toe box suede on my WPF. It hardened up after drying and I could never get it remotely close the soft and get the color changing brush effect back. I was so pissed I ended up just selling them for cheap.

There's a pic in this thread of the whole process from where I started to what they looked like afterwards I haven't been in here for over a year (what a time to come back with this spot fiasco, making me realize why I left in the first place)

If you can't find the pics from me earlier I'll grab another when I get home they're not brand new looking but did a damn good job considering what they had on them (axle grease)

Top lows and highs I own
Highs
Tecates
Orange supreme
Tiffany's
I like and own more lows

Lows
Forbes hunters
Flashes
Beijing's

Don't forget mids
Patagonia
Only mids I like and only ones I own.

Some people are looking forward to the Undefeated Dunk Luxes. Looks like they're starting to pop up.

Back
Top Bottom