2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, greatly appreciate it! Now I have someone to appreciate the shoe game with me!!!

After someone posted that projectblitz deal yesterday, I started cruising through there again. Found some actual good deals. Mostly slightly older GRs but some deals that would contend with eBay. Just random sizes. Some decent runs of some decent shoes though.

There now we're to b had beside the bay is there?

And to dude above I think those are real idk of any fakes

I wouldn't think anyone would trouble with making fakes of those, but those weird. Maybe because they are smaller size.
They seriously look like 2 different sizes though
siiddd siiddd
Why do you question their authenticity?
What other SBs do you own?

Last edited:
Oh man I did not expect for the cherry blossoms to slowly sell out. NDC only has sz 9-11 left and I dont think they are playing the fake sell out this time. some eBay listings that have a FSR are also selling out. I dont think I can wait for the prices to go down on these. Does anybody know where to get a pair for below $80 shipped?

Oh man I did not expect for the cherry blossoms to slowly sell out. NDC only has sz 9-11 left and I dont think they are playing the fake sell out this time. some eBay listings that have a FSR are also selling out. I dont think I can wait for the prices to go down on these. Does anybody know where to get a pair for below $80 shipped?

If you're super hyped on them, grab em. 10-20$ saved down the road won't make up for being salty if you miss out. I'm super bummed for not grabbing the IW QS when shoe jockey had em... Now just patiently waiting for more to show up

If you're super hyped on them, grab em. 10-20$ saved down the road won't make up for being salty if you miss out. I'm super bummed for not grabbing the IW QS when shoe jockey had em... Now just patiently waiting for more to show up
There's no way in hell im missing out on these. I just know once in a while the regulars have a lot of leads to deals/steals. paying less than retail is always better ya know lol. but if all else fails I'll have to cop for retail.

Last edited:

I say wait it out and more shops put out their allotment, since it's a GR there will be place that they won't sell....and like this thread has mentioned there's a ton of drops right now, therefore if you wait a couple weeks someplace will have a deal for you.

That's what I'm currently doing with the Flannel Denims.

Was jus at Nordy rack and saw these, jus wanted share, wasn't aware they carried dunks (not sure what these are, still new to SBs, university gold dunks?)

Last edited:
Them undftd dunks a few pages back are fire. So much coming out this week tho :x

Hope they sit a lil :frown: will get & do a red SB laceswap to em :pimp:

Was jus at Nordy rack and saw these, jus wanted share, wasn't aware they carried dunks (not sure what these are, still new to SBs, university gold dunks?)
Mind sharing how much were they, I'm curious. 

The top pair can be referred to as the Scorpions (from Mortal Kombat), there was a low with a Sub-Zero look to them that dropped at the same time. There also was a pair of green one that seem like a homage to Reptile.

The bottom are called the Disposables, which are a homage to a book by Sean Cliver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom