2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the other Luxes started at $150 and Solebox has them at 160€, so probably $170-$180.

eBay

Seller - hittin-groove-2011

DS 11 Shima Shima - $110 shipped
DS 8 fat tongue Ostriches, no box - $170 shipped
DS 8 Mahogany hemps, no box - $150 shipped
Decent 10.5 True reds, no box - $220 shipped

Seller - brownbear022 - all obo shipped

DS 10.5 Flashes - $600
Very clean 10.5 fat tongue ostriches - $180
Very clean 10.5 Sharks - $330
Very clean 10.5 Lodens - $330
Very clean 10.5 black cement Supremes - $750

Seller - jonnyvector

DS 12 Feelgoods - $210 obo shipped (description says he wants to move them so that could probably be negotiated down to $150 ish id imagine)

My first pair of SB Dunks "True Black"

I'm happy with my purchase. The suede is nice and soft, you can see brush marks. The leather is also plush. And I noticed the new spot for size stickers. Anyone who's on the fence with these, hopefully this helps. And the fit tts
Repped, thanks for the pics.

Only thing I don't like about these is the patent/plastic swoosh and the icy soles. Icy soles have been beat to death. Red, blue, gum, or mismatched silver/gold soles would have been interesting. 

Can I get a legit check? Not sure if there really are any fakes of Dooms lying around but about to grab these DS for stupid cheap so it seems a little too good to be true. Seller has perfect feedback though on 50+ transactions

the dooms seem good, compared them with my pair and they check out. are you sure they are DS tho? seems more like vnds to me if that. how cheap are we talking? lol

the dooms seem good, compared them with my pair and they check out. are you sure they are DS tho? seems more like vnds to me if that. how cheap are we talking? lol

He claims unworn, but yeah I agree they definitely look like they may have seen some wear time. Thanks for looking out. They'll end up around $180 plus shipping. Every other pair in my size is sitting at around 350

He claims unworn, but yeah I agree they definitely look like they may have seen some wear time. Thanks for looking out. They'll end up around $180 plus shipping. Every other pair in my size is sitting at around 350
have him show you the bottom of the outer sole for the right shoe...that's another good indicator....those definitely look worn also...you can tell from the toe boxes....and at $180 you know something has to be up...

Been MIA for a few days due to my boy finally being born, 1 day after due date!!!  I know that I missed a few pages, can I get a quick recap???

Congratulations on the baby boy.
How big?
Just a few details on the spot collab were displayed in here.
Check spots website.
Some new guys rustled jimmies and tried to call out people that were being helpful.

We listed our top 3 low and high dunks sb and non-sb

Last edited:

Been MIA for a few days due to my boy finally being born, 1 day after due date!!!  I know that I missed a few pages, can I get a quick recap???
congrats on a healthy baby boy. best feeling in life that day was for me with my daughter. 
just got mine in, the leather is surprisingly very soft. reminds me of my calis or c&k . im impressed, i liked the CW alot. first ishod, dunk and they will fit with a few wears but they are a little tight imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom