2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trying to force myself into not buying anything except the 3 shoes in my sig from this moment forward. This resolution will probably last about as long as most people's new year's fitness ones do. 

[emoji]128561[/emoji] cheap ebay stuff with good offers and sizes for the wifeys / girlfriends - not mine

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/301867451004

Nike Dunk SB Homers Pushead Hulk Black Supreme Black Cement 3 Kanye Jordan Yeezy

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/182012837337

Nike dunk low SB vintage rare size 6.5 original skateboarding excellent pre worn

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/301864681738

2006 Nike Goodfellas MAFIA Pack Dunk Sb 313170 004 MENS Sz 6.5

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/291670119857

Nike SB Newcastle Dunks SIZE 9

Mind sharing how much were they, I'm curious. 

The top pair can be referred to as the Scorpions (from Mortal Kombat), there was a low with a Sub-Zero look to them that dropped at the same time. There also was a pair of green one that seem like a homage to Reptile.

The bottom are called the Disposables, which are a homage to a book by Sean Cliver.

Ahh thanks for the knowledge, they were just under $50.

Last edited:
just spent close to 4 bills on a pair of vnds unkles. what do you guys think, did i get get off easy or not? will post pics when they arive. 

just spent close to 4 bills on a pair of vnds unkles. what do you guys think, did i get get off easy or not? will post pics when they arive. 

I think that's one ultimately up to you my man. I personally would never pay that much for A) that shoe (only cause I'm not SUPER into it and B) something that has seen the ground already. I think that's probably a pretty "fair" price for those, just not for me personally.

$80 for shorts, Nike must be out their mind. They are dope though.

Once I started buying Lululemon for my workout gear, 80$ for shorts ain't so bad. $72 a pair for theirs and there isn't anything limited or special about em.
Just god's gift to your jimmies with their comfort level

I think that's one ultimately up to you my man. I personally would never pay that much for A) that shoe (only cause I'm not SUPER into it and B) something that has seen the ground already. I think that's probably a pretty "fair" price for those, just not for me personally.
i hear ya, honestly the main reason i got them was because i regret selling my first pair years ago due to financial reasons(college kid with no money). Also its pretty hard finding a DS pair at a reasonable price, most want double what i paid for these. Feels good to get my grails again. Peace of mind and what not. 

Not sure if this has been posted in here or not, but this past weekend I was at the outlets here in Vancouver and saw some 35 mm Atlas dunks on the hash wall. Didn't have my size unfortunately, but perhaps they will be, or are, popping up in y'all outlets too.

i hear ya, honestly the main reason i got them was because i regret selling my first pair years ago due to financial reasons(college kid with no money). Also its pretty hard finding a DS pair at a reasonable price, most want double what i paid for these. Feels good to get my grails again. Peace of mind and what not. 

Then I think you got a great price. When you can finally be done fiending after that ONE shoe, especially when you sold it once before (I've done that **** and still miss every pair I've sold) it's hard for anybody else to judge your deal. If you feel great about it finally, you made out alright

Speaking of the Disposables, I picked up a pair for $19.99 this past weekend & the Dorthy's for $29.99 at the local Nike Clearance outlet in Hillsborough, TX. I guess this makes up for all the dunks I've bought on release day that end up hitting the clearance.

Speaking of the Disposables, I picked up a pair for $19.99 this past weekend & the Dorthy's for $29.99 at the local Nike Clearance outlet in Hillsborough, TX. I guess this makes up for all the dunks I've bought on release day that end up hitting the clearance.
that's my fav spot can't wait til I'm stationed down there next year

Back
Top Bottom