2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The shoe is much better in person.

The entire inside of the shoe is velvet liner, even the inside of the tongue.

You're turning me with all these pictures. Slept through my alarm to try and get the ISO version just because I thought that part of the collab was stellar. Now may actually have to grab the shoe.

Got my size 11 Spots! Now I just need to find a pair of Homegrowns at retail and I'm golden. Still debating on the Spot shirt though. Let's see if this luck can transfer over to be trying to get the OVO 10's.
There's a pair on ebay in your size for 130 obo with free shipping. Offer retail. I'm sure he'll take it

Last edited:
Went into my local today... Still had quite a few homegrowns so I finally caved. Hadn't seen em in person yet and that quality was too much. Grabbed the IW too. Interestingly enough, they decided to send the SPOTs back to Nike. They're a pretty core shop though so it was just cause they knew they wouldn't sell to their demographic

So how would you guys rank SPoTs four Nike collabs against each other?

Cigar City > Gasparilla > LMs > Moats

Did they make the boxes for lows wider this year or something? Just go the IWs and this box is significantly wider than the boxes from my other lows.

Went into my local today... Still had quite a few homegrowns so I finally caved. Hadn't seen em in person yet and that quality was too much. Grabbed the IW too. Interestingly enough, they decided to send the SPOTs back to Nike. They're a pretty core shop though so it was just cause they knew they wouldn't sell to their demographic

That's odd considering they purchased the stock to sell and received it.

Generally Nike doesn't play that.

Mhm.

That's odd considering they purchased the stock to sell and received it.

Generally Nike doesn't play that.

Mhm.

When I worked for an SB account we could RO stuff if we wanted to. Just can hurt your chances of getting other stuff down the road if you aren't moving whatever you committed to originally.

Back
Top Bottom