2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

11gpqpj.jpg

jidw7o.jpg

Grabbing something to eat while I wait for them to open at noon. Did see a guy walking toward the shop with the Disposables on. They said they had some extra pairs of Gasparillas left over from yesterday's in store release, so hoping their selling them in the shop still and not holding for online but I'll see

I'm surprised if they do have any left over.

It was slammed yesterday.

I was down there earlier today for a podcast interview, and didn't see anything left over in the window.

Well went to the Ybor and warehouse spot. Both guys said they sold out (spot Twitter said they might release more online due to having extras after in store release) and one guy said he's going to be putting up a pair on eBay but he wants more than retail obviously. So no luck on that. However saw the red shirts and some of the boards. Nice to see some of the recent releases in person but didn't wind up getting anything. Would've grabbed a couple of the prices were lower

2nqttgx.jpg

25isorm.jpg

Had to cop the gasparillas hope these ***** don't disappoint.

Can someone gimme some info on these? Name etc

Thx

I'm going to put the black laces from my bmw's w/ the light blue tips in my chairmans...if **** looks official I will post pics. I got pink laces from northern lights I em now.

Back
Top Bottom