2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Multiple dudes from a FB group I'm in called to confirm, and were all told that the in store exclusives would not be included.

Not sure if they plan on issuing a $20 credit for the difference in MSRP or not.

They did re release the 20th anniversary lance mountain collab again, and it was only 85 for the instore.

Wonder why I cant find a Toddler or PS size of SB

what I did is I bought a size 8c and 10c of below jordan 1 low the closest resemblance to Nike Dunk SB Low

my son wears the 8c and my elder daughter the 10c

I was about to cop for a buddy if it was the ISO

glad I read this before ordering

my buddy took forever to ship my ISO pair, but SPOT sent the other stuff quickly

came home yesterday to this (note DLS lows peeking in)

Last edited:

I love goolllld.

Has anyone bought the SB laces from Fullylaced? Specifically the gold ones. I'm thinking about buying them to match my Nasty Boys since the red bled all over the white pair and the other red is kind of not the same shade. Thx thx

hello everyone, long time lurker, thought i would finally make an account.  so i have a couple question, has anyone cleaned a pair of cny or similar suede, if so what would you recommend to use.  i tracked down a post about someone cleaning a bit of grease with ez lincoln cleaner but that was on the wpf, which may not have as much die in the suede.  i have a home built off road electric skateboard and when i greased the chains i forgot to clean them before riding and now my cny look like a robot sneezed oil on them.  they were pretty beat up before so no big deal really but i would like to try and restore them as much as possible.  also when it comes to the gasparilla dunks, can anyone comment on the comfort and quality of the materials.  ps please excuse the no caps or question marks, stupid shift button is out. thanks in advance.

I guess SPOT really did have 650 pairs.... since they are already talking about a restock

I wonder if they will come with special boxes or no....

Would not surprise me since Atlas had 1100 special boxes and Concepts had 1000's of special boxes
so i noticed this from last week, i assume todays restock was what this was about.  cant confirm about the iso, one shop says yes, the other doesnt know, and the online department who has the answer is closed. 

Hopefully if the ones today were ISO's then maybe they didn't have Cliver's autograph on the box

Not sure why they would hold back that many pairs..... I mean there were people in line that didn't get their size... 12's went out first, I got the last 11.5 and I know there were a bunch behind my homie

Someone able to shed light on this practice?

I'd assume the Atlas restock was just a few pairs they held back for "friends" that maybe never came through, or people hoping to resell for a bunch that were able to return.... idk

Has anyone bought the SB laces from Fullylaced? Specifically the gold ones. I'm thinking about buying them to match my Nasty Boys since the red bled all over the white pair and the other red is kind of not the same shade. Thx thx

In my experience fully laced sb dunk laces are wider and thinner than the real ones. I didn't like them. I'm no shoe lace expert but I don't understand what is so hard about making near identical replica laces lol

Can't comment on the color you're asking about though.

Edit: those above look really good! Maybe they have gotten better? I bought a blue pair for my WPF, Pink for my Mrs pacman, and Tan for my tweets but didn't like the look of any of them.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head if those Gasparillas were Ltd. Ed. Prob will still pass though even though tempting.

Back
Top Bottom