2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up atlas dunk at outlet. $49 minus 20% off.

Only size they had.

Those atlas dunks were a random return..if they did actually hit the outlets id cop a few....I have both atlas pairs

Picked up atlas dunk at outlet. $49 minus 20% off.

Only size they had.

that's a damn armed robbery

on a side note referring to your avy, I broke out my J Rod 9's yesterday since it was finally a nice day in Philly, man I love those things

Last edited:
most i've spent was

380(for ds unkles back in 06 which i later sold)

375 recently for unkles again in amazing condition

325 for ds DLS hi back in 06

200 for dino jrs back when they first dropped(at a retail spot no less)

200 for dooms

there were a few others but i cant remember off the top of my head unless i go through my collection. after 2009 i completely stopped buying sneakers since i was in college at that point and couldn't afford them anymore. Now that i'm done and have a pretty sweet gig i've been buying sbs left and right, probably making up for the last six or so years i was out of the game lol. i love how some of the hype has died down and i can get some of my old grails for "steal" prices.

The most I've spent was the Black Sheep ISO for just under $400

Then the Rukus ISO for $270

nothing else over $200

There are so many shoes I want I'll just wait until the price is right.... I really struggle spending more than $150.... they need to be pretty special and even then they need to be extra special to go over $200 which luckily has only happened twice.... though There are a few pairs I would really consider dropping a load on if I found them (and timing is right)

got my 3 pairs of LMs for retail.......on release day..... still regret not buying the 4th pair I left at the store (black ones for some reason I didn't think I needed two of them) lol

i think i dropped like 5 bills on medi 1s
5ish on white supremes

i think those are the most i've done tho

The gasparillas are nice. They grew on me fast

Yea pretty simple, you either like the shoe or you don't.....

Lol I'm kinda bias towards black based kicks and they have red. So I don't regret the buy at all. I even got a pair for my sister and she loves em too.

@bwood056 thanks again

Back
Top Bottom