2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the gasparilla festival dunks are beautiful in my opinion. and yes one of the best dunks I've seen in a while.

the collar to me is so dope and i finally realized what it reminded me of; the PS dunks which I ragret passing on.

while the ISO packaging is beautiful, I reluctantly passed because I'm used to Cy blessing me w dunks from the trap house.

Not surprised at all at the Gasparilla release today. SPoT said on the first release that the online orders sold out but more pairs not sold from in store sales would be released online sometime. Which kind of annoys me since I swung through in person to both locations and was told they completely sold out. Why not just say "we sold out online and what we didn't sell in store we'll be putting online sometime soon" when asked in person. But whatev.

I almost bought a pair today..but I'll pass on the ISO exclusives and wait to get a regular pair for hopefully around $80 down the road

Moto Helmets are getting good use.

whats the most you guys have ever spent on a pair of sb's?

$300 on Paul Browns
$290 on MF Dooms. My personal favorite dunk of all time.
$275 on Luckys

Usually I'm looking for steals also and I've had my fair share, but there are a few pairs I break the bank on very rarely.

@theLtrain did you get those of ebay a while back? Size 12 or 13?

Last edited:
$300 on Paul Browns
$290 on MF Dooms. My personal favorite dunk of all time.
$275 on Luckys

Usually I'm looking for steals also and I've had my fair share, but there are a few pairs I break the bank on very rarely.

@theLtrain did you get those of ebay a while back? Size 12 or 13?
Nah, these are size 9, I bought them like 4 years ago. They're pass as dead stock lol.

Nah, these are size 9, I bought them like 4 years ago. They're pass as dead stock lol.

Oh ok nice, There was a pair like 6 months ago just like those for $400 I should have pounced on them but I didn't and they were gone within like 2 hours. :\

Last edited:
I'm a 9.5 but 9 does ok in a pinch. It's hard to find heinekens where the green is nice and bright and/or the tongue hasn't yellowed.

Last edited:
Most I dropped was $420 for my black LMs.

DS, 60 shipped. Regretted getting rid of these, glad to have another pair. Pretty sure gold box is my favorite era.

Back
Top Bottom