2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Too each his own, but those imperfections are pretty minor from what I've seen on other releases. You have to really inspect those to see it, but I understand.

Not sure what you're looking at but they're far from minor. I've been wearing SBs from day 1 and these are easily 1 of the worst pairs I've seen as far as qc. The flaws are noticeable when on foot. Especially the streaks on the midsoles.

Those kostons are just wack to me. But im betting there will be an additional release at some point without the sock liner, much like how P Rod does his line of shoes.

WDYWT

Last edited:
NI've been wearing SBs from day 1 and these are easily 1 of the worst pairs I've seen as far as qc.

Wow, really? Not arguing but I've seen much worse. Stained glass just last year were a lot worse IMO. Don't get me started on JB :smh:

Talking about plastic

The heel part and sock liner of the Kostons looks cool, it's just the front part I can't get with.

I'm wearing my Wii blazers for the first time...***** are mad comfy not even sure these are SB my bad if not...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they are not SB. I have a pair and there is no zoom air. I do not agree that they are comfortable but I do agree they are a dope concept.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom