2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've never gotten rid of anything because of a woman.... I've just gotten rid of the woman

Still regret getting tired of lugging all my shoes around in 2000 and literally putting 20-30 pairs out on the street when our rental house got sold and we had to move in with family
Worst part was a few hours after we put the furniture/shoes/electronics out on the curb for people to take (that area was real good about people scooping up cast off stuff) the weather changed and the sky unloaded pouring water on everything we set out
All my OG skate shoes just wasted along with a bunch of adidas

But I was just didn't feel like I needed to pay for a storage room, now I wish I had.... Old Airwalks are tough to find!

I feel you. Mine are pristine though, 0 problems at all. Sucks all the ones you've seen were crappy
Still haven't worn mine, but
nthat.gif

No quality issues here
x3

that feels when you were so hyped about the diamond dunks when they dropped and havent rocked em in over a year

I ended up giving my pair away to a friend. They just weren't right. I paid resale and all that too. After I got the lows I was just indifferent to them.

I ended up giving my pair away to a friend. They just weren't right. I paid resale and all that too. After I got the lows I was just indifferent to them.
Totally. That release turned me all the way off diamond supply and it helped change my opinion on SB. Those were a straight money grab and it showed.

Thread was a mess when those were dropping. Don't think I've ever seen it like that before.

Moved super fast and most of the posters had never even been in the thread before.

Still want a pair but they're not a priority.

Thread was a mess when those were dropping. Don't think I've ever seen it like that before.
Moved super fast and most of the posters had never even been in the thread before.
Still want a pair but they're not a priority.

They're not worth it man. Unless you wanna wear em everyday that is. That plastic will never deteriate haha

Kids sat in front of my local for 5 days in cold and rainy weather AND paid the markup price of $250

I didn't even care to try for them, but I did go up there to stare at the crazy people camping

5 days! They went to raffles after that and even though we are cool I have not won a pair in any of the raffles.... And I even entered 2-3 times for the LMs in different sizes

Last edited:
I missed out on em too but like previously stated, not a priority. And the abundance of them on the bay tells me they're gonna be available for a while. LMs > diamonds high and low lol

My tiff highs get worn whenever it rains, sleets, snows, hails, volcanic eruptions, mudslides, fissures, through sharp objects, etc.
All you gotta do is wipe em off :pimp: that durable *** stiff plastic

My tiff highs get worn whenever it rains, sleets, snows, hails, volcanic eruptions, mudslides, fissures, through sharp objects, etc.
All you gotta do is wipe em off :pimp: that durable *** stiff plastic
This :lol: . I wear my pair all the time as beaters. The croc print on these really annoys me, there's some areas where you can't even tell it's there.

Had 3 tiff highs from the release.. traded one for Buellers and I still have the other 2 on ice :lol:

The last two dunks I bought brand new were the Nasty Boys and the De La Lows.
So SB just needs to step it up a little. Culture is still there just not as much.
I feel the same. I haven't bought a new pair of dunks since the Un-tokyos last summer. I'm hoping they put something out there that's good soon. The gold and silver swoosh IW were tempting though. 

Too each his own, but those imperfections are pretty minor from what I've seen on other releases. You have to really inspect those to see it, but I understand.

Back
Top Bottom