2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm thinking I need to make these into either lacelocks or somehow attach them to the heels (think Pigeons) of the ying yangs.....

or maybe I'm just reaching.... trying to get excited about them

they are just over an inch tall so they might be just the right size....

seems like a bunch of people getting out.....
need more 11.5/12's on the cheap 
(send me messages plz lol)

Not really getting out but I've been really chilling out on stuff

Keep copping ones as long as they drop clean ones but most SBs have been a little too busy lately

I copped a pair of lost art bruins and koston hurraches very cheap. Both are overhated and underrated.

Last edited:
The last two dunks I bought brand new were the Nasty Boys and the De La Lows.
So SB just needs to step it up a little. Culture is still there just not as much.

The last two dunks I bought brand new were the Nasty Boys and the De La Lows.
So SB just needs to step it up a little. Culture is still there just not as much.

They still have some pretty great ideas, just somewhat lackluster application of those ideas as of late. And they need to pull SB from every pacsun and zumiez of the world and give it back exclusively to core shops.

I never got them but I heard A LOT of people say that the 112 quality was bad. I originally thought the same as you but I figured that many people can't be wrong lol.

112 were prized mostly for their colorway, probably not the best quality sb of that year but they were dope. Anyway, to each his own. (Suede tongue, 3m, and black midsole) All nice touches.

I'm thinking I need to make these into either lacelocks or somehow attach them to the heels (think Pigeons) of the ying yangs.....

or maybe I'm just reaching.... trying to get excited about them

they are just over an inch tall so they might be just the right size....
Those would be dope...info on where to get them?

that feels when you were so hyped about the diamond dunks when they dropped and havent rocked em in over a year

Just got these in. Worn but in beautiful shape. Maybe 8.5/10. Y'all weren't kidding about these materials.

I am sure they will be :lol:
I am not really getting out but I def. sold a bunch of stuff after me and my girl ended it in August, anything that reminded me of us was....c yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Oof, I've been through that. Stay up man. Hope you don't end up regretting getting rid of anything. I was lucky that the pairs I regretted moving were random, and I got them back cheap.

Peace,
J

Oof, I've been through that. Stay up man. Hope you don't end up regretting getting rid of anything. I was lucky that the pairs I regretted moving were random, and I got them back cheap.

Peace,
J

Thanks my man, def was not a fun time but you live and learn, I got rid of ANYTHING that reminded including all gifts over the years :lol:

How do you figure? Half the shoe is 3M with a suede tongue. Curious what qualifies it as "1 of the worst".

Paint streaks on midsoles. Stiff suede. Glue marks. The quality is horrible on every pair I've seen. I was so disappointed in them.

edit: I am not saying the design isn't dope. Classic colorway and would have been a solid execution if the quality control wasn't missing.

Last edited:
Paint streaks on midsoles. Stiff suede. Glue marks. The quality is horrible on every pair I've seen. I was so disappointed in them.

edit: I am not saying the design isn't dope. Classic colorway and would have been a solid execution if the quality control wasn't missing.

I feel you. Mine are pristine though, 0 problems at all. Sucks all the ones you've seen were crappy

Back
Top Bottom