2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i wish people would take the size stickers off insoles when unDS'ing so my eyes don't strain when i still see them in worn pairs 
alien.gif

I have worn mine twice, lol

Hahaha, I know I will only wear these in December, so I've never been willing to pay the 150 or so DS pairs run now. 62 I can manage :smile:

i wish people would take the size stickers off insoles when unDS'ing so my eyes don't strain when i still see them in worn pairs 0]

Honestly, that part almost made me pass on them, I hate when people don't take those off, it always looks so nasty. I have a pair of those Finishline insoles that I swap into whatever pair I wear for the day, so that and the still factory rolled second laces helped me justify these.

It's so funny how pairs of dunks from the past 2-3 years you couldn't give away back then. People said ah their stupid or ugly. Now everyone wants them. You think it's because they get caught up in the fact you can't get em anymore or is it that new people have come into the game and like them. Thoughts?

It's so funny how pairs of dunks from the past 2-3 years you couldn't give away back then. People said ah their stupid or ugly. Now everyone wants them. You think it's because they get caught up in the fact you can't get em anymore or is it that new people have come into the game and like them. Thoughts?
mostly new to the game and like them

I bought my first dunk in January 2014

lots of catch up being played over here

of course there are always people that missed/passed then they grew on them

I didn't like the 510s when they came out... then I had to track them down later (waited for a deal once I changed my mind)

I remember one time I posted a picture of my collection a few years ago on a diff site and someone laughed and said look at all them blue boxes because that was the current . and now I see people like damm blue box was fire and I'm like I got stacks of blue boxes . just funny

bigktheboss bigktheboss
When you post pics, make them bigger by changing the numbers, just make sure they are proportional. I usually go with 700 and 1400.
How do I make them bigger? I added it off my iPhone 6 Plus by clicking the adds image button and adding straight from my photo library, when I view it (on the same device) it looks exactly like my Instagram pic except I have to click it to view. Edited to add this is my first day sorry guys

Last edited:
Dang they had a pair of UK passports for $66 I was watching on ebay but someone else jumped on them. I hesitated because they were 9.5 and I can wear them but prefer 10s. Probably should  have bought. 
mean.gif

Maybe at least it was someone here that got them. 

The dunks from the 2004 on upwards to 2011, was the Era of SBs. Sadly they changed alot on the shoe over time. . Cushioning on the ankles,  less of the padding in tongue ( more noticeable on mids and his), and quality of materials. For a $60 dollar shoe, they were as comfortable and sometimes nicer as a $180 dollar shoe they charge for today.    I think as newer heads come,  and like the shoes ,  it sparks thier Interest into learning the history of the shoes.   So they browse older shoes to buy.  The older models from 2004, usually can't be obtained for cheap, unless you know what your doing. .. so they go for something older but a bit more recent, like models that came out 2-3 years ago

Last edited:
^you're 100% right, SB Dunks really sparked my interest in shoes in 2007 (specifically the DOOMs and Dino Jr's) when I was in 9th grade. unfortunately most releases these days just don't compare in any aspect to the older stuff which is part of the reason I moved more towards runners although my love for SBs will never die, I only bought 4 dunks last year. It wasn't until I learned the entire SB history that I learned how great the early stuff was compared to the newer stuff, especially presently (the 03-04' Silver Box era is still my favorite). I see stuff like these Gasparillas and feel like they would have been laughed out of stores during the Black Box era when I got into SBs. I actually buy a lot more old releases than new but as you said they come at a premium unless you get lucky. I did pick up a silver box pair recently that I felt I did pretty good on. Should have pics in a couple days.

Last edited:
^you're 100% right, SB Dunks really sparked my interest in shoes in 2007 (specifically the DOOMs and Dino Jr's) when I was in 9th grade. unfortunately most releases these days just don't compare in any aspect to the older stuff which is part of the reason I moved more towards runners although my love for SBs will never die, I only bought 4 dunks last year. It wasn't until I learned the entire SB history that I learned how great the early stuff was compared to the newer stuff, especially presently (the 03-04' Silver Box era is still my favorite). I see stuff like these Gasparillas and feel like they would have been laughed out of stores during the Black Box era when I got into SBs. I actually buy a lot more old releases than new but as you said they come at a premium unless you get lucky. I did pick up a silver box pair recently that I felt I did pretty good on. Should have pics in a couple days.

**** makes me feel old 9th grade , i started with sb in3m marroon pro B era when i was in 10th grade 2002 man i feel old

So what's the goat dunk to all you old heads? High n low.
Tough one. For highs I'm not sure but for lows Paris lows take the cake for me. I can tell you my favorite highs which are the WPF's.

Pink is my favorite color so there's no competition
laugh.gif
Saw them and I knew I had to have them.

Tough one. For highs I'm not sure but for lows Paris lows take the cake for me. I can tell you my favorite highs which are the WPF's.
Pink is my favorite color so there's no competition :lol: Saw them and I knew I had to have them.
Man I saw some super beat pigs on ebay the other day. Looked like they'd been pulled out of a dumpster... Meant to post them. Dude still wanted like 80 bones for em... They're gone now though... Guess maybe someone picked them up?? [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Clean Sz 9 on there now for 86 shipped... No insoles tho

http://m.ebay.com/itm/nike-sb-when-pigs-fly-/191808599332?nav=SEARCH

Back
Top Bottom