2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know a shop that still has de la lows? Also, are there fakes? I see some questionable ones on the bay. I know I'm really late to the party

There have been fakes of the 2015 de la lows since long before the 2015 lows were ever created. I remember seeing pics of fake lows a long time ago and thinking it would be dope if a real version was to ever release and finally they did. I have never seen a pair on eBay though.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply

so the "worn" down stars on a DS pair of dunks is the norm ??

The stars on the toes of Dunks have never been as sharp as AJ3's and AF1's. And like someone else said, a lot has changed on Dunk SB's since the New Castles. Nike changed the tooling supposedly to make it more fit for skating, which basically made them way less comfortable. Several cosmetic changes cane with that too. Most notably, a lower cut on the toe cap.

Peace,
J

Anyone know a shop that still has de la lows? Also, are there fakes? I see some questionable ones on the bay. I know I'm really late to the party

They are popping up at tons of outlets between $50-80. Call around. Most outlets ship for $7-8.

Out to pick fights? Dude spends time in multiple threads doing a lot more than complaining. I think most of us that have been into sbs since before the new tooling have plenty of gripes about the quality/comfort slip.

For someone who does nothing but complain about SB, you sure spend a LOT of time in here.[/quote

Last edited:
Nah, it really comes down to quality. The new way of things being done means less quality all around, including the soles.

FAX B
This is pretty much company strategy for Nike.

And if you've been buying Nikes/Jordan's consistently for more than 5 years, you should be able to see that. If not then you're lost.
Of course there are exceptions, but 12 years ago, everything in the SB line was much better in terms of quality. Look at the URLs.

Out to pick fights? Dude spends time in multiple threads doing a lot more than complaining. I think most of us that have been into sbs since before the new tooling have plenty of gripes about the quality/comfort slip.

For someone who does nothing but complain about SB, you sure spend a LOT of time in here.

Well I just started buying SBs 2 years ago so maybe you're right.

Last edited:
The stars on the toes of Dunks have never been as sharp as AJ3's and AF1's. And like someone else said, a lot has changed on Dunk SB's since the New Castles. Nike changed the tooling supposedly to make it more fit for skating, which basically made them way less comfortable. Several cosmetic changes cane with that too. Most notably, a lower cut on the toe cap.

Peace,
J

Does this mean newer releases are running smaller? I haven't purchased a new release since the Nontourage back in '12

Peace,
J

Bought a seafoam box and it def is snug compared to others that I own.

FAX B
This is pretty much company strategy for Nike.

And if you've been buying Nikes/Jordan's consistently for more than 5 years, you should be able to see that. If not then you're lost.
Of course there are exceptions, but 12 years ago, everything in the SB line was much better in terms of quality. Look at the URLs.
pretty much strategy for any large corporation... look at the food industry most of the **** in your burger or taco isnt even beef
roll.gif

In-n-out is different?

Pissed I didn't get a chance to check'em out when I was in the west coast last summer :smh:

In-n-out is different?

Pissed I didn't get a chance to check'em out when I was in the west coast last summer :smh:

It is not the best burger, but it is always fresh. They don't have freezers in their restaurants. They chop all vegetables, including the fries, in house, only as needed. Their restaurants have a rule about how far they can be from their distribution centers, it keeps everything fresher.
There is better burgers, but unless I'm on a bender, I avoid burgers from all other fast food places, and I never eat ground beef tacos.

Edit: I'm now so hungry.

Last edited:
I'll probably get shot dead for this but you're not missing much. Taste's like saltier Wendy's
your taste buds must be destroyed...

best place to get a burger fast food wise... carls jr, burger king, mcdonalds, wendys, none of them come close to in n out. 5 guys is pretty good though.

definitely not the best burger but compared to those i mentioned yes.

Last edited:
in terms of fast food in n out wins almost purely on consistency for me. **** is always the same, everywhere. i think their fries suck tho, mine always come undercooked

Back
Top Bottom