2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

in terms of fast food in n out wins almost purely on consistency for me. **** is always the same, everywhere. i think their fries suck tho, mine always come undercooked
Ask for the fries well done, if that's what you like. Everything is customizable

nerd.gif

Does this mean newer releases are running smaller? I haven't purchased a new release since the Nontourage back in '12

Bought a seafoam box and it def is snug compared to others that I own.

I wouldn't necessarily equate the leather on the toe cap with them running smaller, but they definitely do since the retool. If you look at how high up the toe the leather used to come vs where it ends now, you can see what I'm talking about. Less cushion, less padding too with the newer style.

Peace,
J

I'm legit the only one probably with this thought, but In-N-Out is nothing special imo. I was in LA last year for the first time, and got like the last 5 years I heard amazing things about that spot. My expectations weren't met at all, it was a good burger but nothing special. I can think of a couple better burger places here in Chicago.

With that said, I wouldn't mind an In-N-Out SB Dunk tho. :smile:

I'm legit the only one probably with this thought, but In-N-Out is nothing special imo. I was in LA last year for the first time, and got like the last 5 years I heard amazing things about that spot. My expectations weren't met at all, it was a good burger but nothing special. I can think of a couple better burger places here in Chicago.

With that said, I wouldn't mind an In-N-Out SB Dunk tho. :smile:
those local places aren't in the same category. most people in the US have heard of In n Out though like the west has heard of white castle which is strictly east coast but I see nothing special in white castle burgers
laugh.gif

Last edited:
White Castle is trash too lol, I avoid that place, even when I've had a night of drinking. Place doesn't sit right in my stomach lmao!

White castle is disgusting but nobody made a movie based around getting to in n out
smile.gif
that's the low on cash munchy special
laugh.gif
 only reason I heard of white castle though
laugh.gif

you guys heard of in n out without the silver screen propaganda
wink.gif

a white castle dunk would prolly look the cleanest though with white being the main color on it

Last edited:
that's the low on cash munchy special :lol:  only reason I heard of white castle though :lol:
you guys heard of in n out without the silver screen propaganda :wink:
Seriously only because of NT. If this site wasn't overrun with Californians and New Yorkers I wouldn't know about a lot of stuff.

white castle was great while it lasted.  my body cannot handle it anymore at all. and way overpriced now last I remember.

wishing there was in n out in the east.  shake shack is similar but prob way more expensive

white castle was great while it lasted.  my body cannot handle it anymore at all.

I'll definitely eat it, because we don't have one down here. Every time I'm in NY I eat it at least once, then I remember I can't handle it anymore.

Shake shack and burgerfi are pretty good in my book.

I'm still waiting for something to excite me

Those Popsicle July 4th Dunks are the only "must have" so far for me

Time Out dunk would be ILL. Would need to be inspired by the old location though (they've moved it down Franklin now).

I can already see Webber on the insole 
laugh.gif

Brown midsole inspired by fried chicken, yellow translucent outsole inspired by mac&cheese 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
need that chicken biscuit in my life right now

Back
Top Bottom