2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Regurgitated from FB.

Finally got these in today. The seller was giving me the run around for like a week. But when I told him I was gonna open up a claim he sent them out with the quickness.

Anyone know a shop that still has de la lows? Also, are there fakes? I see some questionable ones on the bay. I know I'm really late to the party

(not regurgitated from another site)

Rumblings of an all red velvet pair of highs dropping in March as a super limited QS (hyperstrike maybe?).

I haven't purchased a dunk sb since the New Castles....ordered a new pair and got it in the mail today.

just noticed that the stars on the soles around the toe area...( nasty boys, oakland As ) are not as sharp as i recall. i.e. Air Jordan 3 ,.......everything else seems legit.

Waiting on the red color way of the nasty boys pack to compare.

Is this the norm now?

Look at the Supremes^^^ up there even in that picture you can see the detail on the sole (the "stars " pattern)

Last edited:
I haven't purchased a dunk sb since the New Castles....ordered a new pair and got it in the mail today.

just noticed that the stars on the soles around the toe area...( nasty boys, oakland As ) are not as sharp as i recall. i.e. Air Jordan 3 ,.......everything else seems legit.

Waiting on the red color way of the nasty boys pack to compare.

Is this the norm now?

Look at the Supremes^^^ up there even in that picture you can see the detail on the sole (the "stars " pattern)
 a lot has changed since the new castle days my friend....welcome back tho!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom