2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Though I don't turn the big 3-0 until next month, I have and will always rock my kicks, regardless of age. I just can't wait until I have kids and I have to tell them that they can't wear my shoes, and teach them how to have a collection like their old man.

whoa, anyone else experience deja vu?
#MakeSomeReps
tumblr_n1ot9m1sOT1t07tufo1_400.gif

Anyone know of all the baby dunks? I have a little girl on the way, I'm sure she'll want some shoes like me haha.

Last edited:
suede brushed my QS for the first time today

which all dunks had suede like that

need to clean the midsoles so they can look new again

42 and IDGAF how I look with my crazy socks and skate shoes

I'm old and semi fat... even if I dressed better I'd still look like a goof

might as well have fun with it

My son wears the same size as me (he's 18)

luckily he's into the frat boy style so he's in all Sperrys and Vans eras

He sometimes wears my dunks, but usually only if we are going to sneaker event or something

Anyone know if they're restocking the Ishod Wair BMW's? I just unboxed mine from my Nike order I got a few weeks ago and the right shoe is seriously flawed in the toebox, super bummed. I only see one in 10.5 on eBay and it's from Taiwan - not happening.

Anyone know if they're restocking the Ishod Wair BMW's? I just unboxed mine from my Nike order I got a few weeks ago and the right shoe is seriously flawed in the toebox, super bummed. I only see one in 10.5 on eBay and it's from Taiwan - not happening.

Colorway: Deep Royal Blue / Metallic Silver / University Red
Sizes: 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 10.5, 11.0, 11.5 US men's available
Price: $94.99
Customer Service and Phone Orders, please call 1-877-717-0779 or email at [email protected]

- See more at: http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/...ro-iw-qs-racer-pid-25232#sthash.q9c0Cq5B.dpuf

Can someone repost the link to the article about when Nike upgraded the design of the Dunk SB. I think it was from SPoT and it was posted on here about 1-2 months ago

Real talk, I'm 35 and still rocking kicks. Maybe I look like an idiot doing it, but I like it. I will say I stopped wearing fitteds. Wish I could, but just can't get with it anymore.

35 here...rock fitteds and dunks and pink and wear what i like. **** the status quo

Back
Top Bottom