2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

45 going on 46, this month (26th)
Father and Grandfather.
Been rocking Sneaks forever.
Dunks have always been my favorite.

My rain sneaks for this "beautiful" CA day:

Anyone know of all the baby dunks? I have a little girl on the way, I'm sure she'll want some shoes like me haha.
I'm assuming you're referring to the SB Baby Dunks? From what I remember: Pink and Cascade Hemp Dunks, Black Rayguns (I think the white released as well). Someone just posted a F&F release of baby Sea Crystals.

Expect to pay around $200 plus for Hemp Dunks, if you see them.

I tried grabbing a pair in Japan and it still was expensive. So I passed. 

I wondered the same never had a purple box these do feel like heaven on foot tho...i was warned they had storage wear from being stored so long. Shoes looked like theyd been stacked for a loooong time. all leather inside with the embossed 10 all the box and sole details check out...i dont want to get overly optimistic because i got these from someone dumb cheap who knows nothing about kicks.

Last edited:
I wondered the same never had a purple box these do feel like heaven on foot tho...i was warned they had storage wear from being stored so long. Shoes looked like theyd been stacked for a loooong time. all leather inside with the embossed 10 all the box and sole details check out...i dont want to get overly optimistic because i got these from someone dumb cheap who knows nothing about kicks.

Edit

About 99% sure they're fugazi man. I've never had or held a pair but I don't even need to look past the box tag.

Edit- and there's no inside tongue tag

Last edited:
Whats dumb cheap? They worn?

No according to seller they were in storage for a long time the boxes indicate the same. I went for it because the seller had a red star all approvals but i got dunks that used to be pressed at the bottom of the stack that looked the same as i wore it got right as far as the form of the shoe. I got them just a bit over what retail woulda been.

Back
Top Bottom