2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sorry to tell you man but those are fake as hell fake box label fake shoes just look up any other black box label you will see the difference post us some inside tag pics just to make sure but I've seen that before and that's fake

I really appreciate yall. So glad i didnt splurge big Lmao... Im gonna get my bread lol **** that

No inside toungue tag. I see what ur saying. No bueno...

How should i go about getting my money back from paypal? Thank you to NT community for the help.

PLUS, unless it's the lighting from the Pix, but those laces should be Grey to match the Soles.

Yours look Brown?

Last edited:

I really appreciate yall. So glad i didnt splurge big Lmao... Im gonna get my bread lol **** that

No worries man that's what we're here for that's what this thread is all about the font is wrong on that tag pic and it all starts with the circled letter C for copyright it should be centered I know how you feel when I first got into kicks I bought a fake pair of sand helps I learn my lesson you'll get it in time they just stick out like a sore thumb eventually

No worries man that's what we're here for that's what this thread is all about the font is wrong on that tag pic and it all starts with the circled letter C for copyright it should be centered I know how you feel when I first got into kicks I bought a fake pair of sand helps I learn my lesson you'll get it in time they just stick out like a sore thumb eventually

Spent a little over two for both of the pairs combined shipped as they had apparent closet wear. If anyone can help me get some direction as far as how to prove it to paypal?

How should i go about getting my money back from paypal? Thank you to NT community for the help.

Message the seller and tell him they're fake, don't ask him, tell him. Give him the option to refund you or tell him you're opening a claim.

Spent a little over two for both of the pairs combined shipped as they had apparent closet wear. If anyone can help me get some direction as far as how to prove it to paypal?

That should have been your first sign they were no good if it seems way too good to be true it usually is always do some research before you buy you can always find box pics or tagged pics online they're all over Google that's your safest bet

According to those pics the toungue tag and heel are on point. See how theres a divit near the heel of one? Ill gey my cake back for sure but i was swayed by the sellers approval ratings etc.

I'm in no way trying to flame you. Just curious how you see them being on point as far as the tongue tag and heel vs the legit pair that AT posted? Between the shape, inside tag, box, and box label, I am seeing tons of red flags for them being fake. And if you paid close to retail that's also a good sign they're fake. Hopefully you can get your money back.

Last edited:
I'm in no way trying to flame you. Just curious how you see them being on point as far as the tongue tag and heel vs the legit pair that AT posted? Between the shape, inside tag, box, and box label, I am seeing tons of red flags for them being fake. And if you paid close to retail that's also a good sign they're fake. Hopefully you can get your money back.

No i appologize you meant the inside tag. You are correct sir. I just have to be 100 percent before i scream fake on this b*tch that sold them to me.

You spent a little over $200 shipped for this pair and another pair??? That should have been a red flag. This pair alone would normally cost well over that for a legit ds pair. What other pair did you get?

No i appologize you meant the inside tag. You are correct sir. I just have to be 100 percent before i scream fake on this b*tch that sold them to me.

Well the inside tag is off too but what AT was saying is the tag on the back of the tongue is also missing. Look at the link to the legit pair and see the tag inside of the back of the tongue. Your pair doesn't have a tag.

Last edited:
You spent a little over $200 shipped for this pair and another pair??? That should have been a red flag. This pair alone would normally cost well over that for a legit ds pair. What other pair did you get?
i got 2 pairs lmao exactly alike. The seller was on ebay for years and had all approval ratings

Well the inside tag is off too but what AT was saying is the tag on the back of the tongue is also missing. Look at the link to the legit pair and see the tag inside of the back of the tongue. Your pair doesn't have a tag.

Thats what i mean inside tounge tag

i got 2 pairs lmao exactly alike. The seller was on ebay for years and had all approval ratings

You're saying you paid $200 shipped for TWO pair of these ds? NO WAY would that happen (for authentic pairs) unless it's your homeboy selling them to you. And even then, it would have to be a super cool homie.

They're fake, he knows, let him live.

Message the seller and let us know how it turns out.

It was a female that sold mostly female kicks and seemed to be dumb about what these were so i was like f*ck it after i peeped the approval rating on her acct. Its sad a pair of fake dunks stand out quality wise compared to todays authentics

Back
Top Bottom