2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're fake, he knows, let him live.

Message the seller and let us know how it turns out.

Awww naw by all means...it would be some sh*t to really clown about if i spent 200 plus on each lmao Swear on god i got off the hook w minimal damage

I just needed the facts so i can present them to the seller as i politely demand my f*ckin chips back.

Awww naw by all means...it would be some sh*t to really clown about if i spent 200 plus on each lmao Swear on god i got off the hook w minimal damage

I just needed the facts so i can present them to the seller as i politely demand my f*ckin chips back.

Im not sending these ***** back neither

Ill give them to a church having a shoe or clothes drive...word is bond. Make some poor kids day

Last edited:

I'm spending too much, and I'll probably get these

Sending them back is implicating me in a crime sir. These are counterfit goods.

I shouldnt have to pay for her f*ck s*it

Damn the leather inside and plush padding on these medicon (see what i did there) joints is still ******** on several pairs of dunks i have. :frown:

Damn the leather inside and plush padding on these medicon (see what i did there) joints is still ******** on several pairs of dunks i have. :frown:

i wish you were joking but you're probably right. Fake old pairs have better leather than legit new pairs [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Damn I was really hoping you doubled on Medi 4s for a C note each.

Not sure why you're so hesitatant to take everyone's advice here--returning fake shoes does not "implicate" you in a crime. Set up the return through eBay, they will put the seller's funds on hold until they confirm delivery back to the seller, then release the funds to you.

Sellers name on the fake coms was hippostoes i just fired off a pissed off message lets see how this plays out.

Damn I was really hoping you doubled on Medi 4s for a C note each.

Not sure why you're so hesitatant to take everyone's advice here--returning fake shoes does not "implicate" you in a crime. Set up the return through eBay, they will put the seller's funds on hold until they confirm delivery back to the seller, then release the funds to you.

Don't be surprised if she/he/they play Oblivious - "I didn't know?"

I was too fam i wasnt sure what i was getting. I wanted the coke white dunks w gold laces these looked to be them then someone informed me those sh*ts were grails i was like ok.

And yes thats what she did. Wnts to arrange return

Last edited:
k1ng p k1ng p

Anytime you buy anything you should always be sure they are listed as 100% Authentic. I don't buy anything that dosent have that guarantee unless it's from someone I know because some sellers may argue that they weren't guaranteed authentic so they aren't at fault, I got that response once but I responded that the shoes were listed as Nikes and should have been listed as Replica Nikes and I won the case and got my refund. Just a heads up. Whether it's via ebay, PayPal, or some other marketplace always make sure authenticity is guaranteed so a possible refund is guaranteed.

It was a female that sold mostly female kicks and seemed to be dumb about what these were so i was like f*ck it after i peeped the approval rating on her acct. Its sad a pair of fake dunks stand out quality wise compared to todays authentics

Playing the Dumb role is one of the oldest hustles lol

k1ng p k1ng p

Anytime you buy anything you should always be sure they are listed as 100% Authentic. I don't buy anything that dosent have that guarantee unless it's from someone I know because some sellers may argue that they weren't guaranteed authentic so they aren't at fault, I got that response once but I responded that the shoes were listed as Nikes and should have been listed as Replica Nikes and I won the case and got my refund. Just a heads up. Whether it's via ebay, PayPal, or some other marketplace always make sure authenticity is guaranteed so a possible refund is guaranteed.

Well you're not legally allowed to sell counterfeit goods so as long as you paid via eBay or PayPal you will always get your money back

Back
Top Bottom