2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lock button on my iphone is broken, so i cant screen shot. Here is a copy of a link to diamond supply twitter
Nick announcing him and nike sb will have another collab coming in the future. Cant wait to see what it will be.

Loving these civilists. Not sure if anyone mentioned it but the inside of the suede has a blue tint to it that sets these babies off a little bit more

side note - i usually go a half size down in dunk highs from my normal 12 but these are a bit more snug than the other pairs I have. do you think these will break in and stretch out a bit or have any tips on how to gain a little more room in the toe box?

side note - i usually go a half size down in dunk highs from my normal 12 but these are a bit more snug than the other pairs I have. do you think these will break in and stretch out a bit or have any tips on how to gain a little more room in the toe box?
shoes break in laterally - if it is too short then you need to find a larger size. if it's narrow/tight, then that will stretch a little

Lock button on my iphone is broken, so i cant screen shot. Here is a copy of a link to diamond supply twitter
Nick announcing him and nike sb will have another collab coming in the future. Cant wait to see what it will be.

From what I've heard, it is set to coincide with the opening of the Diamond store in SF...

glasses.gif

Last edited:
Civilist Dunks came in from Rukus and I must say the quality is on point, I'll post pics soon, I had to run out.

"They're quick strikes, who cares?" 

mean.gif
mean.gif

Talk about a hypebeast eh? So kid, the shoe could be fairy pink with purple polka dots, with a unicorn on the insole, and you'd still buy it because "It's a QS, who cares?"

"Lord guide my pimp hand, and make it strong"

Civil (@WeAreCivil) is taking orders for the Civilist via Twitter (No Phone orders) for $128 shipped... Or you can email: [email protected]

DM your 1) size and 2) email address and they'll send you a PayPal invoice... Good luck to those still on the hunt...

I hope to receive my pair from Rukus today or tomorrow...

Last edited:
UPS is really f-ing me over right now, im hoping my Civilist dont get returned to sender.
Has this happened to you recently?  Why do you think it would happen with your Civilist's?

I'm getting paranoid about my Rukus order for some reason.  I think something screwed up somehow, but I hope today eases my nerves. 

From what I've heard, it is set to coincide with the opening of the Diamond store in SF...

8)

Nick has been saying for a while that Nike and him were working on something again. I'm hoping that it turns out good and I don't have to jump through hoops to get it.

Nick has been saying for a while that Nike and him were working on something again. I'm hoping that it turns out good and I don't have to jump through hoops to get it.

Oh bro you already know the hype it's gonna create regardless of what the shoe looks like lol

Has this happened to you recently?  Why do you think it would happen with your Civilist's?

I'm getting paranoid about my Rukus order for some reason.  I think something screwed up somehow, but I hope today eases my nerves. 
I was paranoid and thought i texted the wrong number (good thing i didnt) but i called them just now and they said they will be there by friday the latest...

They shipped out around 30 pairs of civilist that day

Back
Top Bottom